二十七

Jimin pov

It's been a week and we still couldn't find him. It's killing me and my body. We kept the news of him being kidnapped to close to none. We didn't need any more chaos than there already was.

I'm getting weaker and weaker every day and my bond with yoongi is slowly fading. My wolf is starting to get sick from distress and misery of not being close to him. I need to find him but how? He's not anywhere in our territory. The other members are going mad too.

Jin is trying to keep us together but I don't know how much he can take of this stress and madness. I keep lashing out at the others and them to me. We are all blaming ourselves and each other.

The I'm too weak to do almost anything, so the other alphas have to help me and this includes showering. As we all finished we step out to see a fogged up mirror saying I'm fine. But I knew what this meant in our pack we have hidden messages in the way we write. I flipped the mirror over and collapsed to the floor crying while holding to close to my chest. "Save me".

 "Save me"

( sorry for not updating in a while. Hope you liked the chapter. I finally revealed what he wrote on the mirror. Tanuki Reilly out. Thank you for 12.9k views  saranghae and  aishiteru)