三十三

Soonyoung/Hoshi pov

I wake up to see a wild Woozi sprawled across my chest staring at me. He looked so confused and concentrated with an angry pout it was so adorable.

 He looked so confused and concentrated with an angry pout it was so adorable

" Woozi baby what you thinking about?" he looked at me and pouted even more.

"I had the weirdest dream ever," he said whining. he rolled over off the bed and stood abruptly.

"Okay? Mind telling me what the dream was about?" he walked back to bed snuggled himself into my chest. Cutest thing ever.

" I can't remember all of it. All I can remember was that I was reincarnated into a slime and attacked people because they were trying to take you away. But every time I attacked someone Yoongi would hit me and make me apologize," I couldn't stop laughing at my mate's dream.

" Aww my omega was worried about me I feel so touched" I cooed and teased him.

" Eww never," he scrunched up his nose. I attacked him a threw him over my shoulder and dashed to the kitchen.

Jin was cooking with a Namjoon draped around him like a cloak.

" Put me down!" Woozi whined hitting my back with his small fist.

" Nope Never" Jin looked up at me then at Woozi who was currently thrown over my shoulder and just sighed. 

" Good morning you two" Yoongi said.

Woozi kicked me where the sun didn't shine and ran to him. I doubled over in pain.

" Yoongi you shouldn't be up you need to recover." Woozi scolded him.

" Did you really think I was gonna stay in that room" Yoongi scoffed at him.

Jimin walked in looking guilty as hell rubbing the back of his neck.

" Jimin why didn't you stop Yoongi he needs to rest."

" Sorry he looked so sad and I couldn't help it. Plus I may or may not have promised him I'd take him to see Jackson." Jimin nervously chuckles.

" JIMIN" the whole pack yelled at him.

" Hey, why are you guys yelling at him I have the right to see the person I almost died for or did you forget! Don't yell at JImin!" Yoongi tried to stand up but stumbled. Thankfully Jimin caught him before he fell to the floor.

" Fine, but you have to change those bandages before we leave." Hoseok declared.

" We?" Yoongi scoffed.

" Yes WE you really think we are going to let you out of our sights again" Hoseok scoffed back at him.

" Fine" Yoongi mocked back.

" Not only that but if you go there when you come back you have to stay on bed rest for the rest of your recovery" Namjoon added.

" No buts," Jin said.

" You need your rest." Taehyung chimed.

" AND JIMIN I know how it feels but you gotta make sure you won't let Yoongi give you that look you have to stay strong and say no no matter how much it breaks your heart." Felix and Vernon teased him.

" I know but its just so hard" Jimin complained.