二十八

Yoongi's Pov

I HAVE TO GET OUT OF HERE! 

I'm almost out I have 2 more metal chains to break then I'm free. But I don't know if I can do it. I'm too weak. Jimin must feel me getting weaker.

Then the door opened allowing blinding light to pour in the room like it was trying to light it on fire. Then I saw it. the number of decapitated limbs and heads, the corpses that surrounded me. Even the lifeless bodies of young pups hung above me. I wanted to puke I wanted out of here. This demented place that sick man thought to call this OUR HOME. I jumped when I saw a body moved in the shadows it moved closer and closer to me I tried to run away but it grabbed my leg. I almost screamed but then it groaned my name. 

" Yoongi please please help me I need to get back. back to Jinyoung and the others. I'm sorry I couldn't stop him I was too weak." there was a ring on his finger and I realized that he was part of the Sins pack. 

" Jackson?" I asked. He moved closer revealing him face caked with so much dirt and blood he looked almost unrecognizable.

I gasped.

" What happened?"

" I was coming here as a representative for my pack for a meeting when the place was attacked that monster leading them. "

" I'll get you home safe and sound."

Thump thump.

" Well well look what we have here boys a survivor talking to our Luna "

" Aw, guys look the boy is whimpering he must be another omega slut. We like those types don't we" The man tried to touch Jackson but I growled at them baring my teeth at them and covered his body with mine protectively.

" ENOUGH YOU LUNA IS AN OMEGA TOO JUST DO WHAT THE HEAD ALPHA SAID AND TAKE THEM UP WE'RE LEAVING IDIOTS!"

" Ha look our luna had a little was to go to before escaping. too bad too sad." The wretched man licked my face before hoisting me up over my shoulder and slapped my ass. They also knocked Jackson out with a sedative.

"we're taking you with us to have some fun princess " the guy whispered to Jackson as he slipped into heavy sleep.

the men threw us into the trunk of the car and we started moving. I wrapped Jackson with a tarp to protect him from what I was about to do. Dammit, it's not big enough for us both screw it. I searched for the car trunks weakest point then kicked it open. Now here's the problem the car was moving about 6o mph. I  hope I survive this.

I jumped out of the car rolling holding Jackson close to me. I felt as I rolled gravel tearing out and ripping slicing my body I cried in pain as we rolled into a small hiding ditch. After I moved is to a better hiding spot I checked to make sure Jackson wasn't too injured not like me at least. I'm pretty sure I broke a lot of stuff.

I looked out and made sure everyone was safe. Clear.  Then I realized I'm back home right on the border of my own territory. 

I finally let myself collapse to the floor in relief.  right after a huge black wolf bounding towards me. JIMIN! I back home! home sweet home finally!