4.

.

Amy stares at her phone then places it on the side of the sink in the bathroom before shedding her clothes and getting inside the shower letting the water cascade down her body from the faucet which also drowns out the ringing noise that soon becomes clearer to hear.

She peeks from the shower curtain at her phone that is still where she left it and wasn't on which shows it isn't the cause of the loud noise.

AMY:
Lamont, answer your phone!!

She goes back to showering and tries to ignore it. Her left-hand moves down her body as she throws her wet head of hair back enjoying the feeling of the warm water on her skin so much so she ignores the sound of the soap splashing into the water.

Blood drips down her leg from her right hand and into the water that disappears inside of the drain. 

That ringing noise returns snapping Amy out of this trance she's in. She jumps in terror when noticing the blood on her hand and legs before backing away and accidentally slipping over her own blood and the bar of soap. Her head went smashing against the edge of the tub as she slips and falls to her death, instantly bleeding out. 

LAMONT:
(tapping on bathroom door )
Amy, are you okay in there?

He wiggles the doorknob around before picking the lock. 

LAMONT:
(screaming )
Amyyyyy!!! Am—

He slides down the door with tears gushing from his eyes the scene in the bathtub is traumatizing. Her body left floating facedown in a tub of red water since her flesh clogged the drain.

Soon the water is overflowing and the dead body floats near the edge causing Lamont to back away out of the bathroom before the bloody water could touch him. Amy's body moves from the tub along with a wave of water and stops right by the door's entrance where Lamont stands in shock staring down at the dead girl. 

He knows he has to flee the crime scene. 

INT. West Virginia Police Department - Night.

Detective MYLENA CARR sits at her desk jamming to her rap playlist through her earphones instead of completing any tasks.

D. CARR:
Oh! I get it they painting me out to be the bad guy... well it's the last time you'll see a bad guy in the rap game like me!

HARRY BISHOP who is also a detective stands there watching yet Mylena is too into the current rap song to notice him observing her. She jumps once she spins her chair around seeing him as he laughs.

D. CARR:
removes earphones )
Harry, what are you doing? don't be trying to copy my work this ain't elementary school.

She covers the computer screen that's not on but still, she pretends to have work on there. Harry steps closer clicking one of the keyboard keys which turns on the computer to Facebook.