5.

•

INT. LEE'S NAIL SHOP - MORNING.

.

The following day, both Detectives Bishop and Carr parked in front of a local nail shop ran by Lee Wong. The building stood on the corner as they made their way inside only to be met with curious gazes from employees and customers alike.

They explained their reason for being there.

Detective Carr:
(Takes out a photograph of Amy and slides it across the counter.)
Did she or did she not come up in here to get her nails done?

Receptionist:
(Glares at the photograph.)
Mhm.

Detective Bishop:
Is there by any chance any recorded evidence to prove?

Receptionist:
(Blinks)
Yes!

She leads them to the back of the store.

Detective Bishop pulls out a notepad and begins to take the dates from the surveillance videos that were being replayed for them while Detective Carr closely examined the individuals that regularly came along with Amy Price to Lee's Nail Shop.

Detective Carr:
(Uses the phone to snap several pictures of the screen.)
Do you have the names of the other girls she showed up with?

Receptionist:
No.

Detective Bishop:
Great.

Receptionist:
Why? is everything alright??

Detective Carr:
She was found dead last night in her motel room.

Receptionist:
Oh! Lord.

The receptionist thought about it before remembering Amy showing up to the shop with 2 other girls and them discussing their school—Overridge High. Both detectives were on their way out of the door before she got to reveal this little detail she now remembered.

So she runs after them until they stop in front of their car.

Detective Bishop:
What is it?

Receptionist:
I remember they're students at Overridge High, if you go now you'll be able to get in before it closes for the day.

Detective Carr:
Thanks.

Receptionist:
My pleasure.

They hop back into their car with Bishop at the wheel and disappear down the busy streets for the day. 

EXT. OVERRIDGE HIGH SCHOOL - MORNING.

A sea full of students make their way out of the metal double doors of the high school. Detective Carr swipes through the pictures on her phone trying to find the 2 mystery girls that visited Lee's Nail Shop with Amy.