9.

•

EXT. THE WALKER'S HOME - MORNING.

A crew of individuals wait outside the Walker's home to arrest Trinity Walker for the murders of several of her peers leading this crowd is none other than Detective Bishop and Detective Carr.

Mrs. Walker answers her front door as cameras from local news stations along with questions bombard her.

Detective Carr:
We have a warrant out for the arrest of Trinity Walker for the deaths of Amy Price, Janis Bryan, Miles Dixon, Oliver Arnold, and Lamont King.

Mrs. Walker:
What you can't be serious? There's no way my baby would ever do som—

Detective Carr takes out a slip of paper with the call history of each victim on it. They were all contacted by Trinity Walker before their untimely passing.

Her mouth falls open—she can not believe her beloved child could do such a thing.

Detective Bishop:
Is she home?

Mrs. Walker:
(Nods.)
Yeah.

They move by her and up the stairway.

Reporter:
Ma'am, do you have anything to say in regards to the death of Lamont King?

Mrs. Walker shuts her front door and backs away hearing the mob of angry people outside.

Detective Bishop:
No ones up there.

He sends out a warning for her arrest. The dispatcher tells him the bad news about the car accident that occurred killing 2 on-duty police officers, Bree Smith, and Malik Watson.

Detective Carr:
What in the hell is going on?

Hearing the news also Mrs. Walker walks out of her home and towards a reporter's camera crew.

Mrs. Walker:
(Stares into the camera.)
Trinity, dear if you are watching this then please be safe out there.

INT. LOCAL BUS - MORNING.

Across town, Trinity awakens from her slumber on the city bus. She wipes the sleep from her eyes then checks for the time on her phone as her stop is approaching.

A cafe across the street opens for the day as she strides towards it. Taking a seat in the far back she proceeds to order a coffee and muffin. Just anything to stall enough time so she can continue researching on the business that is responsible for the creation of her phone.

The news of the car accident appears on the small television in the corner of the building—she lets out a sob once Malik's picture follows as one of the victims in the crash.

Trinity Walker:
(Crying.)
Malik!

Next, a sketch of her with a caption reading suspect makes a grand appearance on the screen which causes her to stand.

Leaving the cafe, she moves through a shortcut that will lead her to the building known as Talk Tell. Inc not much is mentioned about the place besides that it closed shortly after the death of an employee, Linda Towns.

When she tries to do further research on that name the phone dies as she reaches the building. Talk Tell. Inc sat in bold print overhead.

She puts on her hood and is about to hurry inside until hearing the sound of loud sirens and seeing a combination of red and blue lights.

Police officer #3:
(Gets from the car.)
Put your hands where I can see them?

Trinity reminisces on what happened to Bree and Malik at her house at the hands of the police.

Trinity Walker:
(Sobbing.)
I-i c-ccan't...

Police officer #3:
(Aiming weapon.)
Put your hands up you're under arrest for the murder of Amy Price.

Tears drip down her face.

She debates on obeying the weapon-toting officer as she stood there with the entryway to Talk Tell.Inc right before her slowly she starts to turn his way with her hands up as ordered prior.

Police officer #4:
(Gets from the car.)
She has a weapon!

Bullets flew from the officer gun until Trinity Walker's body was down on the cold hard pavement lifeless as her phone slides from her hold with speckles of blood on the screen.

Both men make their way over to the teenager as they then lower their weapons once they notice it is just a phone she was carrying.

Police Officer #3:
Are you kidding me? You said it was a gu—

Police Officer #4:
It's night time how was I supposed to know for sure? It looked like a weapon to me.

Police Officer #3:
How the hell are we going to explain this?

The officer who fired the fatal blow that killed Trinity Walker kneeled down by her and put his weapon into her bloody hands.

Police Officer #4:
What the hell are you doing?!

Police Officer #3:
Saving us a job.

He stood after collecting the phone and his weapon.

Police Officer #4:
(Says to the dispatcher.)
Suspect down after trying to use an officer's weapon on him. I repeat suspect down—17-year-old Black Woman found breaking and entering into an abandoned phone company with the intention to commit a robbery.

Dispatcher:
Okay, I'll send backup over now.

A smile spreads across his face afterward as he follows his partner back to their police car with the phone now safe in a ziplock bag.

Several cracks split the screen and everything fades into black as the haunting ringing noise follows.

•

.

A/N: Thank you for reading finally the end has been reached. As I was writing this story I also wrote a manuscript for a sequel which is just as scary as this book so follow me to keep updated to know when I will be releasing the sequel. A lot has happened in the process of creating this story so believe me when I say I'm so happy to reach an end and maybe or maybe not you'll be able to purchase a story version of this book soon that's not a script.

 A lot has happened in the process of creating this story so believe me when I say I'm so happy to reach an end and maybe or maybe not you'll be able to purchase a story version of this book soon that's not a script