The Day Before School Starts

Betty's POV(The whole story will be in her POV)

I woke up to the sound of the front door slamming. My 18-year old brother, Chic, only did that when he had a friend over. Chic grew up not having any friends unlike me. My name is Elizabeth Cooper. But people call me Betty for short. My best friends are Veronica Lodge and Kevin Keller. We've all been friends since Kindergarten.

I went downstairs to find Chic eating cereal. My mom was making waffles.

"Honey! Chic has a friend over. So please stay out of their way." She said

"Wouldn't have it any other way." I sassed. "Say Chic, where is this friend of yours?"

"Bathroom." He said

I turned around and I saw him. Chic's new friend he made this summer. He was like an angel. He had black hair and green eyes. He was wearing a beanie and a jean jacket.

"You must be Betty. I'm Jughead, Jughead Jones." He said shaking my hand.

"Hi, nice to meet you." I blushed.

Him and Chic went upstairs and played video games for the rest of the time. I could already tell Jughead was polite and loyal, pretty much like Chic. And there was one thing for sure, within those seconds I knew Jughead...I already had a crush on him.