The Blue and Gold

Jughead and I arrived at the Blue and Gold office once school was over. I talked to him about how things were gonna run here.

"You write the stories and find any information you can. I'll edit and help you with anything." I stated.

"Aye aye captain." He giggled.

He turned away to take out his laptop. I needed to tell him that I liked him. Otherwise, I'd die.

"Juggie?"

"Yeah Betts."

"When I first met you, I thought you were really hot. I've learned there is so much more about you. You're polite, shy, kind, loyal, hot. I guess I'm trying to say, I like you a lot." I said quickly.

He walked towards me a little confused and a little pink. I couldn't tell if he was turned on or if this was awkward for him.

"Betts, why didn't you tell me?" He asked.

"I was scared...I guess."

He put his hands on my hips and pulled me in towards him. I put my arms around his neck and I kissed him. It wasn't awkward this time, it was nice. Once he looked at me, he smiled. I smiled too.

"Yeah Betts, I like you too." He smiled. I giggled as I began to kiss him again. I sat on the desk and we made out for the time. We walked out together in the parking lot and we hugged goodbye. Then I remembered Chic. My goodness. This was going to be the start of a tragic love story.