Homecoming Pt.2

When we arrived, Veronica went to go find Kevin. Fangs went to find Sweetpea. I was all alone there. I stood there for about 10 minutes, until Jughead, Chic, Evelyn, and Ethel came in. For some reason, Evelyn hugged me. She then went off to get Chic and her some Fruit Punch. Chic went off with her. Ethel started to talk trash right then.

"Sorry things can't work out with you and Jughead. You'll never be worthy of his love."

"Ethel-" He began.

"You're probably just not pretty enough. I mean look at me. I'm confident and shy. You're a fat girl who wears ponytails to look happy. Jughead and I are endgame."

"Ethel, stop! This is one night. I'm not interested in you like that. Now please, stop talking to Betty like that before I tell Chic." Jughead said grunting his teeth.

"What Jug?! She's right...I'm not worthy of anyone's love. I'm ugly and fat and I'm not...beautiful." I said quietly. I felt the tears in my eyes and I turned away.

"No Betts! Wait!" He yelled. She pulled out of the gym and into the hallway. He put his hands on my arms.

"Betty, what she said is not true!"

"Yeah it is! Nobody loves me! Not even my own mom! All she likes to do is criticize me! Chic is off in his own little world all the time. You should be with Ethel. You could kiss her in public! You could go on dates with her in public! You can tell her you love her without being afraid of it! And-"

"Betty! I can't be with her...because I'm already in love with someone else." He smiled. I smiled too.

"Look, I'm sorry I even went with her. I should've said no." He said pulling me in for a hug. We hugged for about 3 minutes and we pulled away.

"Actually Betts, I got you something. It was expensive, so I hope you like it." He smiled. He pulled out a small blue box and handed it to me. I opened the box and gasped. It was a silver locket.

"Juggie, it's beautiful! You can not afford this

"Juggie, it's beautiful! You can not afford this. How much was it?"

"$128.66."

"Jug! I don't know how I'm supposed to pay you back!"

"Don't worry about it. The only way I want you to pay me back is you. I just want you in my life, and that's it. Now come on, let's go have fun." He took my arm and we walked inside. However, the music wasn't going. People were staring at us. That's when Jughead and I were pulled out of the gym by Principal Weatherbee. We sat in his office a little nervous. He pulled up a video on his laptop. Oh my gosh...someone had posted the video of when Jughead and I made out at Cheryl's party. That was chaotic enough...but the person who posted it was...@CherylBombshell. Someone hacked Cheryl's Instagram account and posted the video of Jug and I. And I already had an idea of who it was