[I]

[A/N: You can listen to the song entitled "Strawberried and Cigarettes" by Troye Sivan at the media section. Hope you enjoy the story!]

Third Person's POV

In a white room with a white single bed, there lied a tall, blonde girl.

She was currently writing her journal filled with black writings and dates in every page.

...

...

Lisa's POV

[PAGE 1]

[SEPT. 19, 2016]

I am currently sitting at a bench at our backyard, enjoying the early sun. It's 7am and they say the morning sun is healthy on our body since it gives us Vitamin D or the Sunshine Vitamin.

-

I wore my earphones and listened to one of my favorites, Strawberries and Cigarettes by Troye Sivan.

-

🎶Remember when we first met?
You said "light my cigarette"
So I lied to my mom and dad
I jumped the fence and I ran🎶

-

"Lisa!" I was shocked when my mother shouted my name.

I felt my heart is raging, but why am I getting like this?

"Yeah?"

"Someone is looking for you!" I immediately stood up and went to our gate.

I just poker faced when I saw her.

-

It's the great Jennie Kim, our neighbor.

"What do you want?" I asked her, slightly irritated.

"Buy me a napkin and a cigarette there, faster!" she commanded me.

"Wow, you're just--"

"Are you going to follow my order or I will make you do my homeworks for one week?" she blackmailed me and I have no freaking choice but to follow her first order.

-

Damn that Jennie Kim. She is just rich, and now she doesnt care about people who she bullies? Tsk.

She is a badass girl that always made fun of me. Damn, what the hell did I did to her and she's like that to me?

-

"Here." I gave her what I bought for her.

"Tsh, you took so long."
WTF? She even complained to me?

I just frowned as I watched her playing her phone.

"Can I go now?" I asked her.

"No, stay there." she coldly answered.

-

I dont have any choice, she looks like she's having a bad trip today. Well, she is having her period at her mood swings attacks her.

Well as if it's always happening...

-

"Sh!t. Damn it!"

I was shocked when I heard her cussed. I glanced at her burning cat-like eyes and her eyebrows furrowed.

She stroked her hair out of annoyance and looked at me.

I glanced at her as she is shooting daggers to my eyes. She really looks like a cold, badass girl that is admired by every student of our school, but duuh I dont belong to them.