[II]

Lisa's POV

JOURNAL PAGE 3, SEPT. 21, 2016

-

I was on my way to school and I listened to my face playlist while walking.

-

🎶Headlights, on me
Racing to 60, I've been a fool
But strawberries and cigarettes always taste like
Blue eyes, black jeans
Lighters and candy, I've been a fool
But strawberries and cigarettes always taste like you🎶

---

I accidentally bit my lower lip while humming and somewhat licked it and I tasted... strawberries.

-

I dont know but, it feels like I am remembering something that I cant explain.

And because of that, my heart is raging again like hell for God knows the reason.

Damn, why am I feeling this way?

-

Afterwards, I finally made it to school and headed to lockers' area.

I was about to put my things there when I heard banging noises near me.

Out of curiosity, I came to looked around and know the situation when I saw...

"Dont ever touch her! She's mine!"

"No, you cant do anything about it. I already stole her first kiss."

-

I was shocked when I saw Jennie, fighting a student physically and verbally.

Many people gathered around them, watching their riot. I too, came closer to them and I saw them fighting.

"No! How dare you--"

"Such a loser." Jennie hit the boy's face with her fists and that made the boy's lips bleed.

I was shocked when she did that. My heart is raging again.

Ugh... this bad girl...

Damn, is there somebody can stop this fight?

-

I was again, shocked when she looked at me. She seems so serious.

--

We stared at each other and I cant paint her face anymore. I cant seem to understand her expression. She looked like she will kill a person and she also looks worried like damn.

It's like, her eyes are burning. She's really scary when she's doing that, plus she is currently fighting a boy, aish.

She's a badass girl, at all.

-

I can hear the whispers around me and it's all about them.

-

"Damn, Jennie Kim is really a badass."

-

"No matter everyone here admires her and are scared of her."

-

"Aw, is the boy still alive?"

-

"What is the cause of their fight?"

-

"I just heard that Jennie Kim is a bisexual. She likes someone in this campus and she's a girl. And that man, also likes that girl and yeah, they fought each other."