[III]

Lisa's POV

While we're driving our way to home, an awkwards silence reigned over us. No one dared to break the glass of silence around us.

Jennie was busy driving the car while me? I am hiding my wet body over Jennie's jacket, it is too starting to get wet because of me.

Also, I am feeling cold.

--

Jennie parked her car to their garage. I immediately got off the car because I really feel uncomfortable right now.

"T...thanks Jennie." I mumbled thanks to her awkwardly.

She just nodded and started carrying her bags. I was about to help her since she's injured but--

"No thanks. I can manage myself. Go home, you're wet." she said and got off.

I dont have any choice but to go home and take a bath.

I cant help but to remember what just happened today. Many events just happened today and I still can't believe it.

[PAGE 6, SEPT. 22, 2016]

-
🎶Next day, nothin' on my phone
But I can still smell you on my clothes
Always hoping things would change
But we went right back to your games🎶

I woke up and realized I dont have any classes today for it's holiday.

I got up and did my daily routine, breakfast, take a bath, fix myself and exercise at the backyard.

I need to exercise daily in order to keep myself healthy.

-

While enjoying the morning sun, someone just called my name from the outside. I went out and saw...

"Hey Lisa. Are you available later?"

The man in front of my gate has a pale white face, semi-messy hair and he has some wounds on his face that made me remembered something.

"Jungkook?"

"Yeah, hehehe. So are you available? We have a group study with Taehyung. You know, exams are tomorrow and we need to pass it so we can graduate." he stated.

"Ahh... wait . Are you the boy who got beaten up by Jennie yesterday?" I asked him.

-

I can see surprise in his face.

"Yeah, dont get near from that girl, okay? She might hurt you like this." he said.

I felt mixed emotions as I heard him spoke that.

Should I? Jennie doesnt hurt me physically after all. She just treats me as a servant, that's all.

-

"So come later okay? 2pm at my house. Bye!" Jungkook waved his hands and went off.

I was about to go back from exercising when again, someone called my name.

And I know that voice.

-

"Lisa!"

I went to the place where I heard the noise.

"You help me clean the car, you made it wet last night." she coldly said.

"But I have to review--"

"I will help you review later. C'mon!" Jennie said.

Wait... what?

"But we have a group study later with Jung--"

"Heh, you will not learn from that thing. C'mon! You have many excuses. I will help you review later." sabi nya.