[V]

Lisa's POV

-

I can see a shock in her cat-like eyes when I asked her that question.

Actually, I still cant believe the rumors I've heard about her so I want to hear it personally the real reason why did she did it.

-

"He's the first one to do it." she said.

"Eh what's the reason then? What did he do to you?" I asked her.

"Aish! I dont want to talk about it. Anyway, let's continue." she said, she didn't answered my question and I was a bit disppointed.

--

We continued our review and I admit, there's something inside me that I lose interest on reviewing and studying with her anymore. When she talks, it's so boring for me and I lose my interest to her, for God knows the reason.

It's just... it looks like she is hiding something from me , but how do I care for it?

Ugh!

-

"Hey! Are you with me? You're spacing out." she said suddenly, damn I've been staring at her that long?!

"Yeah." I answered even though I dont understand every single word that she said.

"Oh really? Then, who is the psychologist who said this, "The human brain supports falling in love, which is why we have such a strong physiological response when we are attracted to another. Once a romantic couple begins to spend time together, they are in a sort of love euphoria."

That question was kept stucked on my head and...

--

"As what I am thinking, you're not listening." sabi nya, I can sense a hint of anger in her voice.

"Sorry--"

"Sorry? After all I wasted my saliva just to explain these fcking facts to you? Damn, I am just wasting my time with you, Lisa!" she yelled at me angrily.

I was hurt and my heart was like cutted when she yelled at me. I am so guilty of myself right now. Why is this-- ugh!

---

"Look Jennie, I'm sorry--"

"Go away, Lisa. I am enough with you! I done wasting my time to people who dont really care about me."

I dont have any choice but to go home.

-

"Lis? Why are you crying?"
I was shocked when my mother asked me so suddenly while I am walking towards my room.

"Uhm... I am just sleepy mom. So yeah, good night!" I said, I quickly locked myself in my room and started to cry.

I didnt realize that I am already crying since I got here from her house.

"Go away, Lisa."

"I am enough with you!"

"I am done wasting my time to people who really dont care about me."

The words above made my heart weak, and my head hurts. I really felt guilt and it hurts me.
It feels like my heart is being broke apart when I kept remembering those words.

I cried silently, apologizing to Jennie mentally many times for hurting her and cried myself to sleep.

---

🎶Long nights, daydreams
Sugar and smoke rings, I've been a fool
But strawberries and cigarettes always taste like you
Headlights, on me
Racing to 60, I've been a fool
But strawberries and cigarettes always taste like
Blue eyes, black jeans
Lighters and candy, I've been a fool
But strawberries and cigarettes always taste like you🎶