[VIII]

Lisa's POV

[PAGE 18]

[Oct. 17, 2016]

Sweetiepie Jennie and I dated since Sept. 23, 2016. We decided to put that date as our day because for her, it's a memorable day for her with me.

We always enjoyed our time together and love each other as if it's our last. I cant ask for more, I just want to be with her.

It's currently Saturday and we decided to date in our house. My mom left us alone today, for she supports us and so we can have time together.

"Cutiepie, what movie should we watch?" she asked me.

"You decide, just make sure it's amazing." I said.

"Like you? Hahaha!"

I admit, it's really kinda irritating sometimes when you have a badass girlfriend.

"Hehe, how about the Conjuring 2? It's getting popular today, we should try it."

I just agreed on her and started watching the movie.

And... I never expected this is a... horror movie.

I mean, I really dont watch movies everyday. I am not updated, huh?

"WAAAAH DAMN IT, TURN THAT FCKING TV OFF! I CAN HAVE A HEART ATTACK FROM IT! DAMN IT JENNIE KIM! TURN IT OOOOOFFFFFF!"

"Waah!" She switched off the movie and I began hitting her shoulder.

"You jerk, why dont you tell me that's a horror movie?! Damn you!" I cried as I hitted her.

"What? You dont know it's a horror movie? You're not updated?"

I just cried at her shoulders, I just survived a minor heart attack

"Hey... look, I am sorry." she began hugging me but I went off her, I just want to be alone right now.

I went to our room and locked myself there.

I am just scared at the movie and I cried myself to sleep, hugging my pillow.

---

I just suddenly woke up and... everything was dark.

I used my phone as a flashlight, it's already 9pm and I went up to find something to eat.

But the weird thing is, as I opened the door of my room, everything is dark. No source of light is found.

"Mom? Jennie?" I called the first two people in my mind while roaming around.

I found the switch and turned the lights on. The thing is, the lights flicker as they provide little light on our house.

"What's going on?" I asked myself as I roamed around the house.

There's no one around in this house except me. Where did that two went?

"Mom? Sweetiepie! Jennie!" I shouted their names but no avail.

I decided to go out to check our backyard, sometimes mom is staying there and maybe to find that jerk.

I cant still seem to forget that jerk made me watched a horror movie even though she knows that I have a weak heart?

But, as I turned the door knob, it was locked. Damn it!

I knocked the door with force and I was shocked when the lights disappeared. A huge darkness filled our house and I am starting to get anxious.

"Hey! Anybody there?" I shouted as I turned on my phone's flashlight.

I roamed around the house and started to hear huge footsteps.