•حور•

Golden reflected against her skin, the paleness melting into warm honey, her eyes which were an astoundingly light grey, the colour of glass looked outside the boundaries of the large, brick red coloured Kothi, scared yet curious like she was seei...

Golden reflected against her skin, the paleness melting into warm honey, her eyes which were an astoundingly light grey, the colour of glass looked outside the boundaries of the large, brick red coloured Kothi, scared yet curious like she was seeing it for the first time.

The white dupatta wrapped around herself like a chadar, not a single strand of her rich brown hair visible except for the dark colour reaching below her waist visible in her silhouette, delicate hands twisting together in nervousness as her eyes fell on the large gates opening and large black Land Cruiser driving in.

Quickly, with shivering hands, she picked up the cloth and the bucket of water, pouring water into the potted plants, which she spilled in haste.

Calming her scared heart, she continued her work, counting in her mind what she still had to do in the kitchen and then the dusting.

/////////////

In the Shah Villa, the hustle of the workers continued as it did on the daily basis since a month. The were arranging a large function for their parent's anniversary and the whole family, nearly the whole city was invited. The house used to be quiet a while ago, with only the eldest son Shehryaar who handled the families business -in the house. But a few days ago, all the other brothers had arrived for holidays, the four of them. Shah's were five brothers, all a year or so younger than each other. Surprisingly, even their extended family consisted of mostly boys, no daughters to spoil.

Fatima, the head of the staff in the kitchen called a girl,
"Mirha!"

She patiently watched as the girl wrapped in a white shawl stepped towards her slowly. Fatima handed her a tray with a cup of tea in the saucer and some other delicacies,
"Go, take it to Shehryaar sir's room."

Upon his name, the girl became visibly scared, biting her lip as she slowly walked away and Fatima mulled over her thoughts.

Why were these two sisters always so scared?

They both had just come here two days ago and started working hust today, maybe that was why. Remembering about the other sister, she started to look for her, who was probably hiding in a corner.

////////////

The door knocked and Shehryaar didn't asked them to come in with out looking up from the file in his hand.

He was still dresses in his office attire, the black suit fitting every ridge of his broad body, the expensive material of the suit reflecting the bright lights and the silk tie loosened a little. Shehryaar Shah was the man on which the entire Shah empire depended, the man who made others turn their head to look at him twice. Power emanated from his personality but their was no hint of arrogance.