I want to be something...

I want to be bigger.
I want to make a ripple in the world.
I want to create that feeling that makes everything seem too big and so small at the same time and makes everything distant and detached.
I want to inspire.
I want to give off a light that pushes people to give off their own light.
I want to push people to push others in turn.
I want the ability to make people feel inspired to inspire and aim for the stars in the case that they miss the moon.
I want to make a change.
I want to look in people's eyes when I'm talking of passion and make a change, flip a switch in their mind that causes this moment to be more than just a moment, to be surreal, special.
I want the words to describe the heartfelt emotions that I've felt in moments such as these.
I want people to know that they're not alone, that even though they're a tiny ripple in a stormy ocean, waves are caused by the smallest ripples lost at sea.
I want to write a symphony that brings people to their knees in tears.
I want to compose a song that tells the world who I am and what I believe.
I want to write a story that brings crowds of people together in relation.
I want to be bigger, but I don't know how.
I want to know that this will make a difference.
I want to know that I will make a difference.
I want to know that making a difference is possible.
I want to be the difference.