i.

Namjoon was approached again. 

By that damn freshman kid Jeon Jungkook.

That first time meeting the boy was on Namjoon's return for the Fall semester and start as a junior on campus.

"Hello. Do you need something?" Namjoon politely asked when he noticed a young man dressed in casual jeans and a black cotton shirt standing before him. He was quite handsome too. Much to Namjoon's envy. Yet Namjoon felt unsettled by the gaze before him. The boy's large eyes were comical at best, as if Namjoon was a ghost. 

The kid shook his head, dark haired bangs covering wide eyes. Still nothing out of his lips and Namjoon at first felt anxious but wondered if the boy was mute. 

Before Namjoon could say anymore the boy bolted off. 

Namjoon blushed deeply. A part of him was happy that ended swiftly but another part of him wondered what that was all about.

Now the second time Namjoon meant Jungkook. 

Well... Namjoon changed his mind. He definitely wished this kid a.k.a. Jeon Jungkook never bothered approaching him. Namjoon was just minding his own business that lovely afternoon. Carrying his messenger bag and extra books in hand to study with his friends at a cafe on campus.

"Hi hyung!" Jungkook jogged up next to Namjoon. The greeting shocked Namjoon who dropped all his books and muttered curses silently to himself.

Jungkook laughed nervously and gave apologies as he crouched down to help pick up the books. Namjoon felt flushed as he noticed what Jungkook was wearing.  A muscle tee that showed off the sweat glistening off of tanned muscles.

"Sorry about that... I just wanted to say hi," Jungkook handed him over his books as they stood up, "I wanted to ask you something hyung."

"I actually have to meet some friends soon. Will this take long?" 

Jungkook frowned slightly at this response, "I wanted to know if I could be your trainer?"

"Trainer?" Namjoon almost dropped his books again but Jungkook caught them before the fall.

"Yeah as in I get you into shape!" Jungkook smiled and his bunny like teeth showed.

"Are you trying to tell me I'm fat?" Namjoon tensed up.

"What!? No! Never!" Jungkook jumped back a bit, "I have a class assignment to be a trainer and I'd like you to be my trainee. I thought you'd be great. Because I can show you things. Get you into real shape. Real good shape... "

"Oh okay... ," Namjoon wasn't sure how he felt about the look Jungkook gave him as the younger licked his lips. But he remembered his ex-boyfriend complaining about Namjoon's lack of effort about going to the gym. Maybe he should consider it?

"I'll think about it," Namjoon replied.

Jungkook at first seemed hurt at such a response but quickly brightened up when he told Namjoon they should exchange phone numbers.

The two part their ways, as awkward as it is. Namjoon then tells this odd exchange to his close friends Yoongi and Jin at the cafe they tend to meet up at. Yoongi looks bored out of his mind, preoccupied with the smoothie he's drinking through a straw but when Namjoon finishes the older friend leans back and eyes Namjoon.

"Do you want me to beat him up? Is this why you're telling us this?" Yoongi began to crack his knuckles. 

"I-I I don't think that's a good idea hyung!" Namjoon sputtered, "I don't want you to get into trouble."