iv

Namjoon laughed nervously, "How about we fuck?"

"Excuse me. Can you repeat the question-"

"Take me to your room and screw me Jungkook."

-

Jungkook knows certain situations are too good to be true. 

And Jungkook also knows how to notice an oncoming panic attack due to his experience with Jimin having them constantly when they were in middle school and Jimin was constantly targeted by a group of jealous popular kids.

Namjoon was offering sex but couldn't ignore how the taller boy looked petrified and his feet shaked like a trembling rabbit ready to leap out of a window.

"Namjoon hyung," Jungkook tried to speak as softly as he could, "Do you want me to take you to your room?"

The question seemed to be what Namjoon needed to hear as the taller sighed in relief. 

They walked together slowly and quietly with Jungkook usually leading until they arrived to Namjoon's dorm. 

Jungkook was thankful Namjoon didn't show any curiosity about how the younger knew where Namjoon lived on campus.

Namjoon was about to walk inside the building but turned around when he noticed Jungkook hadn't followed.

"Uhm, do you still want to go up to my room and-?" Namjoon said sheepishly as his shyness immediately struck him. He had offered and now felt it rude to take it back.

Jungkook's mind: Hell yeah, please, please, I want to hold you, cuddle you, jackrabbit my dick in your cute beautiful mouth-

"Oh you weren't joking?" chuckled Jungkook, thinking it best to laugh it off, but then immediately regretted it as he noticed how Namjoon looked pissed.

"Yeah, I was joking," Namjoon laughed dryly, "I need to go study. Thanks for the company Jungkook."

Namjoon turned around quickly and entered the building without another goodbye and Jungkook could only curse his luck and foolishness.

-

TaeHung: So you're telling me... the boy of your dreams. The one you can't stop talking about to me and your friends while you're also dropping Naruto quotes in this fucking chat everyday... 

TaeHung: Offered you to fuck him and you asked him if he was joking?

KookieMonsta: Sort of?

Hobes: ...

Jiminie: ...

TaeHung: ...

Hobes: Should we just block him?

KookieMonsta: Are you going to kick me out of your apartment too?? 

Jungkook blinked a bit dumbfounded at how his group of friends, Taehyung, Jimin and Hoseok were all staring at their phones as he sat at the end of the table in Hoseok's kitchen. They were all giggling with each other, clearly in another group chat.

"You guys suck!" Jungkook rubbed his head in frustration, "I could be home doing something better like my video games."

Hoseok nodded, "That I do. I sucked off one of the junior football players yesterday and his testes are so nice! What about you Kookie? Busy wanking it off to your Naruto hentai?"

"You guys are the worst! I didn't want to take advantage of him... he looked so fragile..."

"Sometimes when I'm stressed out I like having a romp," Jimin said, "It loosens me up."

"That it does," Taehyung smirked as Jimin blushed a bit.

"Did I really mess up guys?" Jungkook looked forlorn and a wave of depression began to hit his core. 

Everyone in the room paused for a moment noticing how upset the youngest looked.

"We weren't there but," replied Jimin, "I think you did the right thing. You're an amazing guy. Most people would take advantage of situations like that."

"I think this Namjoon guy would be lucky to have you in his life," Taehyung smiled softly.

"You're really becoming a man Kookster," grinned Hoseok.

"Thanks guys," sighed Jungkook as he got up and could tell they were trying to cheer him up but he felt bad for possibly souring the playful atmosphere, "I think I need some rest... you know check out my Naruto hentai collection."

They all looked blanked face for a moment as Jungkook headed back to his room.

"He? Really?....I was just joking about the Naruto porn collection," Hoseok stumbled for words.

"We shouldn't be shocked anymore," said Jimin fondly, "This is Jungkook."

"I want to know more about this Namjoon guy he's been obsessing over," said Taehyung, "Is this guy really that amazing?"

"Hm, I know he dated that Swedish model from the business campus. Alexander something? That foreigner guy looks like Thor's brother with how he's stacked and god he's hot," replied Hoseok fanning himself off as if he had imaginary sweat, "I imagine just hopping on his lap and having a rodeo ride on his Norse God dick. I know it's huge, I just know it!"

"The Alexander? Wow, I have a friend who did an underwear photoshoot with him... she had a mixed feelings about him," said Taehyung cautiously. 

"Baby, you got to spill," said Jimin, "You can't leave us like that."

"She just made some comments about how he's not considerate and a bit rough," Taehyung remember her sharing with another group of models on a shoot but none of the girls wanted to listen. They thought she was just saying it to keep Alexander to herself.

"Are you talking about Inju? She's always dramatic and gossipy about everyone. Well I don't think we have the right to judge," Hoseok said, "All I know is that I wouldn't mind his Valhala dick playing with my ass like it's playdoh."

Taehyung could only roll his eyes, "I though you were busy bothering that one new kid in your dance class."

"The angry short goblin one that thinks he's some rapper?" smiled Hoseok devilishly, "For being so tiny he has some amazing nice meaty large hands. I bet he's got a beef package zipped up in his pants too. I'd like to slap it around."

"Guys! Don't look at me like that?" said Hoseok laughing, "I'm just joking!"

Sometimes Taehyung and Jimin were frightened with how one moment Hoseok could go from being the kindest angelical person in the world to the most diabolical in a few instances.

"Well..." Jimin tempted to change the topic, "I think we should help Kookie."

"What do you mean?" asked Taehyung confused.

"I think we should find out more about this Namjoon guy."

"I don't think that's such a good idea," Hoseok became serious.

"We don't have to be meddlesome," Jimin said crossly, "Just give the proper push. You know?"

-

a/n: I had half of this in my drafts for a while and felt bad it wasn't published... wasn't sure where to end this chapter since I want to write more but that would have to be for a new chapter!