Nightmares

Y/N POV

You looked at your surroundings to trying to remember what happened. Slowly you stood up and tried to see through the darkness surrounding you. Black and white tiles stretched out endlessly in all directions. A figure stepped forward. "You should have done more." Your fathers voice echoed from all directions. The figure before was your father. Impossible, he was killed. Blood started running down his face. The top of his head dissolved. You turned to run but bump into your mother. Blood started dripping from her stomach as she looked at you. "Why didn't you save me?" She asked as you backed away. 

A hand grabbed your shoulder and spun you around. It was your former teammates. "You let us die!" Teal said shoving you to the ground. A stream of blood ran down the front of his face. A hole appeared in his forehead. A shotgun blast echoed out only to followed two more. Your teammates fell and standing over their bodies was the man that killed your parents. But his face was different. It was your face. Wake up! A new voice echoed around. Wake up! The shotgun barrel was aimed at your head. Bang!

You sat you in a cold sweat. You look around the room. White walls and marble floors. You were in the infirmary. Eliza was sitting next to you with a concerned look on her face. You looked down and noticed stitches across your abdomen. You closed your eyes and took a deep breath. The images of your family and teammates burning in your mind. Trying to calm down you ran your fingers through your hair. Than looking down you noticed they were shaking violently. "It was just a dream." You tell yourself. Eliza just nodded but remained quiet. It was just a nightmare, nothing more.