Black Vains

IQ POV

Y/N had been silent since the incident at the school. Apparently he was having nightmares. Everyday he had bags under his eyes. Doc had said he was suffering from insomnia. He hadn't eaten in days. You and Zofia stood outside his room. "Fuck it." Zofia said before slamming her fist against the door. Y/N answered the door with a forced smile. Zofia stepped inside and turned around. "You need to eat." She said putting her hand on her hips. "And if I refuse?" He asked clearly sleep deprived. "You can eat on your own or I can call over the Russians and they will force nutrients down your throat." You said stepping next to Zofia. He looked at the two of you tiredly and went to the cafeteria.

After finally getting him to eat we gave him some sleeping pills from doc. Leaving him to doze off you turned to Zofia. "What could cause him to be like this?" She asked as though reading your mind. "I don't know." You watched his chest rise and fall. His mechanical arm rested over his stomach. He looked at peace while asleep. 

Suddenly his eyes shot open. A scream of agony escaped his mouth. His mechanical arm reached over his left shoulder. The black marks on his back seemed to pulsate. His arm shit down to the edge of his nightstand. His knuckles were bone white from squeezing so hard. "Zofia get Doc!" You shout as Y/N let out another yell. His eyes became bloodshot. Blood started trickling down the side of his mouth. He tried to stand but his legs gave out. He tried to get up again but collapsed. His left eye was now more red than white. A tear escaped his eye but was red with blood. Than he was still. "Y/N!" You yelled as Doc bursted into the room. He reached down and checked his pulse. His vains were jet black. "No pulse!" Doc shouted as he rolled him onto his back. Placing his hands over his chest he started CPR. "Breath damnit. Breath." He said between chest compressions. Y/N started coughing and rolled onto his arm. He spat out blood at he tried to stand. Hie eye was no longer red. It was black. "I can't see anything on my left. Why can't I see anything to my left!" He starting shouting. He looked down at his hand and started to cry. "That damn bio bullet." He said trying to regain control.