Out Of The Shadows

Y/N POV

"Six, we can't keep Rainbow a secret if we want to stop the Shiva from being used." You said crossing your arms. "Tell me, how bad will it be if it gets loose." She said leaning against her desk. "Billions dead, billions. If this gets out it will wipe out over half the worlds population." You said remembering the stories. "This is not something that can be taken care of quietly." You added. "No longer can we send in five man squads and carefully eliminate hostiles, now we need to use any resource we can and then some." You were starting to panic. Six turned to her computer and opened up a map. Dozens of red dots glowed across it. She reached for her phone and pressed a single button. It rang once before the line picked up. You left her to the call and decided to grab a bite to eat. 

"Sir, something is changing." Kara said. "You did it. The Shiva out break never happened." Suddenly you had a splitting headache. You entire life flashed before your eyes. But it wasn't yours. Your legs gave out as the visions continued to appear. You grabbed your head and let out  a scream. Your life after the Shiva and one without echoed in your head. The two timelines melted in your brain. You felt your scared back burn. You grabbed your eye as it too, was burning. You looked at your arms and noticed them vanishing. You mechanical arm became flesh again. You tried crawling forwards but stumbled down again. 

Your eyes shot open. You were laying in a white room. Your teammates from The Guardian Angels sat at your bedside. "You alright mate. You took a heavy blow to the head on our last mission. You looked up and smiled. "I'll be alright."

For those who are a little confused. The Shiva outbreak never happened which means that everything after changed, including the mission at the reactor. Bio-bullets never were created ether, hence the arm growing back.