5

CHAPTER 5 — "Honorifics."

No One POV

"Thanks for the treat Officer Chou." Jeongyeon said then flashed a smile.

"It's nothing, Officer Yoo." Tzuyu shyly replied.

"C'mon looks like we're pretty much friends now, can we drop y'all honorifics?" Chaeyoung said.

"Coming from a dwarf like you..." Jeongyeon teased.

"Yah! That's so mean." Chaeyoung pouted.

"Anyways, Tzuyu- we'll be going now. I'm looking forward for more of your treats." Jeongyeon said.

"You two are always welcome here" Tzuyu said while patting the head of two.

The Next Morning...

"S-sorry I'm late!" Jeongyeon said as she bowed her head.

"This is your second late this month, Officer Yoo. Is something wrong?" Chief Park asked the older.

"I'm just stressed these days..."

"Make sure to get enough rest next time. Here's your keys." Chief Park said.

"Oh— and did you met Ms. Im? the one you're assigned with?" Chief Park added.

"I- uh haven't." Jeongyeon said.

"Do you have any pictures of her? So that I'll know what she looks like." Jeongyeon asked.

"No. I'm not the one who keeps the records of her. Why not ask the warden?" Chief Park replied, raising her eyebrows.

"Oh— okay."

A knock was heard from outside.

"Come in.." Chief Park commanded.

"Good morning Chief, I'm here to give you the past records of—"

"OH GOSH SORRY I'M LATE!!" Chaeyoung suddenly came in, cutting the girl's sentence.

"Oh— I'm very sorry!!" Chaeyoung bowed.

"It's fine, anyways, I'm here to give you the past records of Ms. Im and Ms. Minatozaki." Detective Myoui finally finished her sentence and handed out Chief Park the papers.

"Thank you Ms. Myoui." Chief Park said.

"No problem." Mina smiled.

"Oh my gosh she's indeed a cutie..." Chaeyoung thought, she almost drool because of Mina's beautiful and elegant looks.

"Uhm— Officer Son? Do you need something?" Mina asked the younger, who's busy daydreaming of her.

"YES OMFG!! I NEED YOU TO KI—" Chaeyoung's thought was cut off by Jeongyeon.

"Yah! dwarfy you better get back to your senses!" Jeongyeon said as the pinch the younger's cheeks.

"AHKK! That hurts!" Chaeyoung said, pouting while caressing the mark that Jeongyeon gave her.

"I— uh don't need something. Sorry." Chaeyoung faced Mina as she scratched her nape in embarrassment.

"Oh, okay sure. Just call me" Mina said.

"CALL YOU?!" Chaeyoung asked, raising her eyebrows.

"— If you are assigned.. so that I'll be able to give you their backgrounds." Mina said.

"Oh.. hehe sure.. I thought you—" Chaeyoung sighed but she was cut off by the older.

"Would like to call you?" Mina added, making the younger froze.

"I— yes..." Chaeyoung said, looking down.

"Sure, I can call you if you want to." Mina smiled.

"I'll be going now." Mina added.

"B-bye.." Chaeyoung said as she waved at Mina, the older did the same.

"Sooooo are you guys finished now?" Chief Park teased.

"OH MIAN I'M JUST VERY STRESSED I FORGOT THAT YOU GUYS ARE HERE TOO.." Chaeyoung bowed.

"Tshh— you guys can leave now." Chief Park commanded.

"And Officer Yoo.." Chief Park added, making them to stop at the door.

"Goodluck on your mission.." Chief Park flashed a little smile at Jeongyeon.

"Thank you Chief!" Jeongyeon said and flashed a big smile on her.

The two went out of the office and get inside their car.

"How I wish I could drop the honorifics..." Chief Park said as she thought of Jeongyeon.

To be continued...

________________

Officer Yoo — Jeongyeon
Officer Son — Chaeyoung
Officer Chou — Tzuyu

Detective Myoui — Mina
Chief Park — Jihyo

________________

hi!!! i added the michaeng part since i'm one of those hardcore shippers of them,,
also jeonghyo's very cute here,,
i'm sorry if nayeon herself doesn't make appearance yet,,
anyways, tnx for reading my fanfic crap ;))