19

CHAPTER 19 — A Date?!

No One POV

Dahyun and Tzuyu were teasing Chaeyoung after hearing Mina's confession to her last night.

"Yeah you sure have some detective chan with you now." Dahyun joked.

"Lucky dwarf" Tzuyu teased.

"Yah— will you guys stop?" Chaeyoung said as she faced the two, she's busy typing her report.

"What k drama is that again?" Tzuyu asked Dahyun.

"Detective-chan's first love~ kekekeke" Dahyun answered before bursting out.

Mina entered the office and scanned her I.D., as she walked closer to Chaeyoung, she tapped the younger's back, making the younger to look at her.

'OMFG' Chaeyoung thought as she bit her lip.

"Good morning." Mina said with a smile on her face.

"G-good morning too." Chaeyoung replied.

"Good luck with your report, you can ask me for help. I'm just at my office." Mina said then winked, making the younger to blush. Chaeyoung just nodded and smiled.

'ARGHHH, Mina, why are you doing this to me?!' Chaeyoung thought again.

Mina then left Chaeyoung and entered her room. Chaeyoung bit her lip as she's trying to control her blush.

"Aye someone's turning into a tomato later..." Dahyun said while looking at Chaeyoung.

"Aish Dahyun-ah, stop." Chaeyoung replied after giggling nervously.

"I'm jealous, I want to get some help from Detective-chan too" Tzuyu said.

"I'm betting 1,000 won that Chaeyoung will ask Detective Myoui for lunch later." Dahyun replied.

"Nah, she's a chicken. Remember what she replied last night? 'I—I-I like you too, Detective.' It took her three i's before continuing the sentence." Tzuyu joked.

"Confession block?!" Dahyun said, making Tzuyu and her burst into tears while laughing.

"Dang, my brain's working well right now.. I better start my report.." Dahyun added while wiping her tears.

"Lol you better do coz you ain't starting writing yet, the due's tomorrow." Tzuyu replied.

***

Chaeyoung stretched her arms before typing non stop, Mina went outside her office and smiled when she saw Chaeyoung. She went to Jihyo's office to pass her report since she's finished with it already. With all of her strength and courage she slowly walked towards the younger.

"Officer Son, would you like to have a lunch with me?" Mina asked.

Chaeyoung's heart began to pump louder than the normal.

'OH NO HEART, would you please tone down a little?! Mina might heard it!' Chaeyoung thought as she slowly turned to face Mina, who's seating on the vacant seat beside her.

"Oh yeah sure." Chaeyoung answered nervously.

"Where do you want to go?" Mina asked.

'To your heart pliz.' Chaeyoung thought.

"Anywhere you would've love to, hehe." Chaeyoung replied as she wore her coat.

The two went out, Mina is the one who drive this time.

"Isn't it kinda expensive on this restaurant?" Chaeyoung asked.

"It's my treat, I wouldn't mind." Mina replied.

"As long as I'm with my favorite person, the meal would've be more enjoyable than before." Mina added then looked at Chaeyoung, who's blushing crazily.

"Aish when did you start learning those things." Chaeyoung asked, she can't even face Mina since she's glowing red.

"It's natural, Chaengie." Mina said with a smile on her face.

"You can go inside now, reserve a table for two, I'll just park the car there." Mina added.

"But I want to go with you..." Chaeyoung said as she pouted.

"And you? when did you start doing these things?" Mina asked.

"If you wouldn't stop doing such cute things I'll keep you inside my pocket." Mina added then smiled.

"Eyyy. nevermind, I'd like to be inside your pocket anyways, so that I'll always be with you." Chaeyoung said.

"Ehh? Hahahahaha" Mina replied.

***

"Can I get my prize now?" Tzuyu said.

"I have no choice. here." Dahyun replied as she handed out Tzuyu her 1,000 won.

To be continued...

______________________
another chapter dedicated to my main ship.
michaeng ftw!
double update coz why not? ^-^
we all love penguin as a sugar mommy ;D