7 - 8

previously...

at the asylum's canteen...

"Yah, why are you smiling so much?" Jennie, one of Nayeon's friends ask her.

"Y'know a cutie was assigned with me today." Nayeon answered.

"Cutie, huh? and what's with that cutie then?"Jennie said.

"I can't help it." Nayeon replied.

"I can't help but to tease her." Nayeon added.

CHAPTER 8 — "Can you drop the honorifics?"

No One POV

"You can't he— WHAT?!" Jennie said.

"Is that cutie here right now?" Jennie asked, then started to look for that 'cutie'.

"Stop Jendeuk, you looked like a loser." Nayeon laughed as she jokingly slapped Jennie's back.

"Fine. fine." Jennie replied.

"Unfortunately, the cutie isn't here." Nayeon said as she pouted.

"Can you please stop pouting for fuck's sake." Jennie rolled her eyes.

"Okay then." Nayeon sulked.

"Attention, you can go back to your respective cells now, Y'all be jogging later afternoon."

"Aww, why too soon?" Jennie groaned.

"It's fine Jendeuk, we can continue our chit chat later afternoon." Nayeon said.

"Oh yeah, see you then! Nabongs!" Jennie replied.

"Yeah— see you soon—" Nayeon replied as the two of them handcuffed by their guards.

"AHHK— that hurts!" Nayeon groaned in pain after Momo accidentally hurt her arm while handcuffing her.

"Sorry." Momo said.

"Can you look at me while apologizing? I feel disrespected." Nayeon said while staring at how her guard struggled to handcuff her.

"Even though I'm a crazy little bitch, I deserved some too." Nayeon added.

". . ."

"Can you look at me!?" Nayeon added.

Momo got frustrated and looked deeply into the older's eyes.

"What the hell do you want?" Momo asked, still looking at the older.

"You..." Nayeon seductively said then pointed out to Momo.

"Aish— stop doing that." Momo looked away then sighed.

"I bet someday, you'll fall for me." Nayeon jokingly said.

"Stop!" Momo groaned then locked up Nayeon inside her cell.

"Fine, pshhh." Nayeon mumbled after seating on her bed.

"Dang, is she trying to seduce me or what?!" Momo asked herself while holding onto her chest, trying to make her heartbeats calm themselves down.

at the convenience store near their station...

"What would you like to eat?" Chaeyoung asked while looking directly at Mina

"I'm not that full err, I think some instant ramen and sushi?" Mina answered as she was trying look away.

"Sure, you can go ahead to pick some." Chaeyoung replied.

The two looked for some snacks to munch afterwards that's why they're not that close to each other.

"Aish, why are you doing this to me, Officer Son?" Mina said to herself while fanning herself with her wallet.

The two paid for their foods then went to the tables and sat there.

"Mi— I mean Detective Myoui, I like you" Chaeyoung said while looking at Mina.

"Officer Son, I like you too." Mina said inside her head.

"—R HAIR HAHAHAA I MEAN I LIKE YOUR STYLE." Chaeyoung added, she accidentally confessed.

"Too funny." Mina replied.

"So, how's your day so far, Officer Son?" Mina asked after sipping on her iced coffee.

"Great! I mean I drove Officer Yoo to the asylum to meet Ms. Im." Chaeyoung replied.

"Oh, did they met already?" Mina asked.

"Yeah... How about you, Detective Myoui? how's your day going?" Chaeyoung asked.

"It's great because I had the chance to be with you alone." Mina thought.

"It was rough." Mina replied as she scratches her nape.

"Rough? why?" Chaeyoung asked, she's worried.

"Senpai Chaeng stop doing this to me, yamete." Mina thought.

"I had to do some further research for Minatozaki's scam, so that Officer Chou and Officer Kim will not have that much trouble knowing it." Mina sighed.

"Ohh, yeah that was rough but I know that you can do it, Mi— I mean Detective Myoui." Chaeyoung said, she was about to drop the honorifics, again...

"Really?" Mina's face enlighten up after hearing what the younger said.

"Yeah, because I believe in you." Chaeyoung said, making the older blushed.

The two cleaned their table and went outside.

"Officer Son." Mina called the younger.

"Yes?" Chaeyoung replied.

"You know, if we're alone, like this..." Mina troubled to continue her sentence.

"Y-you can drop the honorifics..." Mina finally continued.

"Y-you c-can call me Mina." Mina added.

"Sure, Mina, same goes for me." Chaeyoung smiled.

"T-thank you. Chaeyoung." Mina shyly replied.

Mina was very happy hearing her name pronounced by the person who loves to make her heart to skip a beat.

To be continued...

___________________________

yay! too much michaeng!
i'm somewhat happy knowing that they're alive and sailing these days..
anyways, lowkey namo featured here..

adios! salamat!