chapter 1

Guys this is my first story so I'm I'll not be up to the mark but I'll try my best!!
Happy reading!
---------------------------------------------------------

A fresh morning with new hopes , new expectations and lots of surprises..
A girl is peacefully sleeping on her bed and there is a constant smile on her face.she is in her dream world.. let's focus on her face..

Priya-offo nandu beta wake up.it's already 9.don't you wanna go to designing house??
Nandani-maa let me sleep na plsss

Priya-beta wakeup.mujhe toh samaj nahi aata tum itni raat ko jagti kyun ho.bas Kam kam.thoda khud pe bhi dhyaan do.

Nandani-offo maa subah subah lecture..not fair.anyway lo uth gayi.happy?

Priya-yes very.chalo now go get freshen up and come down fasttt..

Nandani-yes maaaaaa...maa wait listen
Nandani runs and gives her a kiss on her cheek and says-good morning my beautiful maa!
Priya gives a beautiful smile and say-goodmorning my beautiful daughter.now goo nautanki

Nandani laughs and start getting ready..

Nandani's outfit ..

She comes down and wishes everyone good morning with a sweet kiss on everyone's cheeks..
Rajesh-bhai aaj to bada accha din hai.hamara manik aa Raha hai 1 month baad London see aur kitna bada deal crack kar Diya usne.i'm very proud of him.chalo tumlog jaldi see Khao usse Milne bhi jaana hai..

Listening this abhimanyu got very happy as he will be able to meet mukti but controlled his excitement but there was one person who was burning with anger..and that was nandani.

As soon as nandani heard about manik's arrival from her father her head shot up and she became very angry..but she did not react otherwise everyone will get a doubt

Abhimanyu-haa haa zarur jayenge.nandu tu aayegi na?

Nandani-no bhai.mein nahi aa sakti.designing house jaana hai.bohot kaam hai.event bhi paas aa raha hai so not possible..
She was so pissed at manik that she didn't even wanted to meet him so she said no.
Priya-chalo koi nai.hum teeno chalte hai.nandu tum apna dhyaan rakhna.okay?
Nandani-yes maa.chalo mein jaati Hun late ho Raha hai..
Bye everyone
With that nandani went to designing house whereas others moved to Malhotra mansion to meet manik except the youngster who went to airport to pick him up.
---------------------------------------------------------
Airport

Mukti-aye you idiot cabir.bhai ka flight land hua hai ki nahi?
Cabir-shaant lady bheem..hogaya hai land vo aata ho hoga abhi..
At that moment manik came out of the airport.

Manik's outfit.(ignore the tattoo)as soon as mukti saw him she jumped on him and said
Mukti-bhaiiiii.i missed you soooo muchhh..
Manik-oh my god itna miss kiya.abhi vapas Chala jaata Hun
Everyone laughed while mukti hit him.
Cabir-chal hogaya na tera mukti.abhi hatt.with that he pushed mukti and she glared at him.
Cabir-manik mera janeman kitna miss kiya tujhe meine..ab Jo tu aagaya abhi mein tujhe kahi nahi jaane dunga..
With that he hugged him.
Manik-shiii.dur reh tu.saala gay.jab Deko chance maarta hai merepe.koi aur dhund.chal hatt
Cabir-ab aisa na.gale bhi nahi lagega.mera ISS duniya mein koi nahi hai abhi.haye bhagwan utha lo mujhe..
Manik-haa chal chal nautanki.chal aa
And they both hugged each other.with that manik hugged alya druv and abhimanyu and started going towards the car when he suddenly remembered something
Manik's pic
Oh shit shit shit.ye kaise kar Diya meine.. shittt meine jaan ko inform hi nahi Kiya ki mein aa raha Hun aur upar see deal ke baare mein bhi batana bhul Gaya.manik tu toh gaya.kitna gusse mein ho hi vo issliye nahi aayi vo airport lene.abhi kuch sochna padega.
And with that tensed face he reached malhotra mansion.

Malhotra mansion
As he entered her mom took him in a hug and said
Neo-manik beta..kitna miss kiya tumhe meine
Manik-meine bhi mom.abhi aagaya Hun na mein.chalo Chalo mujhe abhi mere saari favourite dishes khaani hai..
Everyone laughed and with that he hugged everyone (Raj,Rajesh,Priya) and told them how much he missed all of them.
Rajesh-raj sun.manik ne itna bada deal crack kiya toh party to banti Haina boss.
Raj-obviously banti hai.kal rakhte hai party to celebrate my son's success.
Everyone said-yayyyyy
Although he was talking to them but his mind was only stuck at his jaan on how to convince her..
After getting freshen up he quickly took his car keys and went out of the mansion making an excuse that he had an important meeting with someone..
Manik-chalo manik all the best!mission jaan manofy is on..
---------------------------------------------------------
So guys this the end of first chapter.hope you guys like it.don't forgot to share your views through comment section!!hope you guys like it..pls ignore grammatical errors..
Chapter2-manik to manofy his jaan and lots of surprises.stay tuned.

Bye bye 🌸