chapter 7

Hey guys I know it's been a very long time since I have given an update...so here i am with another chapter.hope you guys like it.pls don't forget to comment and express your views.
Pls ignore grammatical errors..
Happy reading!
_______________________________________
1week after the party
After the party everyone got busy in their lives especially manik and nandani.nandani was hell busy due to her up coming fashion show.she was not having her diets properly.she often skipped her lunch and dinner and used to stay at the designing house during night.
Even manik was busy with the new deals going on in his company and lot of work pending in the new branch..

Due to their busy schedule both haven't met each other from past 1 week and now after a long time malhotra's and Murthy's decided to have dinner at Murthy mansion.
Everyone was present in the hall except nandani..she was coming a bit late.
Both manik and nandani was desperate to meet each other.manik was continuously looking at the door..
Cabir caught him and thought of teasing him.
Cabir-bin Tere bin tere.he started singing this song .
Manik understand his actions and said-cabir seriously
Cabir-are I'm just singing.what's wrong in that.
Manik-oh really.wait I'll show you now
With that manik started running towards cabir in order to beat him but before he could do that Priya came
Priya-chalo now stop.time to have dinner.common
Manik-but maa.nandu nahi aaya hai abhi Tak
Priya-manik she called me..she told me that she is running a little late.. she'll come.. don't worry.
Hum start kartey hai
Manik became sad listening to this and everyone understood the fact that she might be busy with her upcoming show.

Manik's pov

I was sad stating the fact I will have to wait for more time but nevertheless she has her own work too.
We all went towards the dining table and was about to sit when we heard the door bell ringing which means she came.
As soon as I saw her she was looking so pale and weak as if she's going to collapse any moment and I was right!

Nandu's pov

What the hell is happening to me.why am I feeling so dizzy.i just hope manik doesn't notice me because if he does then I'm gone..

Nandani was coming towards them but she suddenly stopped in the mid-way.she was feeling dizzy so she took the support of the side table and then suddenly she collapsed.
Manik was noticing each and every moment as she entered the house and when he saw her collapsing he shouted..

Manik-nandaniiiiiiiii

And ran towards her.everyone's attention directed towards him and they also ran after him to found nandani unconscious.
Everybody started panicking especially manik.
Manik took her in his embrace and stared tapping her cheeks.
Manik-nandani wake up..nandani wake up na pls.
And then he touched her forehead and realised that she was burning with fever.
Manik got hell worried and carried her in his arms and made their way to her bedroom.
Everyone was hell worried.
Priya-doctor ko call Karo.fastttt

Within few minutes doctor came and started checking her.all this while manik was just staring at her and tightly holding her hands.

Doctor-inka Bp bohot low hogaya hai.lagta hai inhone bohot dino se thik se nahi khaaya hai aur bohot stress liya hai jiske wajah se she fainted.just make sure she eats her diet properly and take these medicines time to time.

And also make sure she doesn't take stress at this moment otherwise there's nothing to worry and also she'll gain consciousness very soon.

Everyone sighs in relief after listening this and thanked him and then he left..
After few hours she gained her conscious and found everyone surrounding her.
Everyone rushed towards her and Priya took her is a tight hug and said-nandu apna khayal kabhi nahi rakh sakti ho na.how Many times should I repeat the same thing.why can't you understand.