chapter 2

Hey guys so here it is..another part
Hope you like it!!pls ignore grammatical errors..
Happy reading!
_______________________________________

Location-Designing house
After rushing from his house,manik quickly drove to meet his nandani.(obviously nandani jaan hai uski)
Manik's pic
Oh God.abhi aa toh Gaya Hun pata nahi bull kaise react karegi..nandu ke aiyappa pls save me.ok common manik you can do this.
With that he went inside the designing house where nandani was currently working..
Since it was lunch time so hardly few people were roaming which made his way easier.
After reaching her room he quickly prayed for himself and bent a little to look at her.
As he looked he started sweating like hell because he can see nandani throwing papers out of anger because she was not able to make the design and the reason was obvious because she was so pissed at manik that she wasn't able to focus on her work..
But he knew that he has to face her so taking steady and slow steps he quickly stood behind her and tapped on her shoulder.

Nandani got startled for a minute but as soon as she saw him she got up and started hitting him.
Nandani- you idiot you fool.how could you do this to me.like seriously you were coming today and everybody knew about this except your girlfriend whom you happen to love more than anything in this world.i'm Soo angry at you manik..
Manik-jaan I'm so sorry.i really am.pls understand na.i was so busy and tired that I forgot to tell you.and also we were not able to talk properly because of your and mine work load.pls understand na.i swear this will never happen again.
Nandani-no no manik malhotra you always say this.not this time
And she was continuously blabbering without even giving a chance for manik to speak so finding no other option manik slammed her lips on her.(obviously manik's way to shut her mouth 😛)
Manik started kissing her harshly telling her how much he missed her in this 1 month.firstly nandani started pushing him but later seeing no other option she gave up and started responding.manik smiled between the kiss and both were hungrily kissing each other.their tongues altogether we're playing a another game..after good 5-10 minutes they broke the kiss and hugged each other tightly.
Manik-nice way na to shut your mouth.
Nandani- shut up.you always have your ways na.but still I hate you..
Manik-but I love you jaan
Nandani smiled at her answer and looked up giving a peck on his lips and said-i love you too manik.but pls don't repeat this again otherwise i'll kill you.
Manik-nandani promise I won't.
She smiled and both stood hugging each other for few minutes..and Suddenly realised something and said
Nandani-manik my gifts?
Manik-oh shit vo toh bhul gaya
Nandani pouted at this and manik pecked her lips and said-jaan aisa ho sakta hai ki tum kuch bolo aur mein naa karu.obviously laya hai.
Nandani-yayyyiiiee...
Manik-ruko mein laata Hun.
Nandani-nahi you wait I'll tell my PA to bring it..
Manik-okayy.accha Chalo tumhare mini bedroom mein chalteyy hai..
Giving a naughty smile he said-1 month hoagye sare pending dose pura karna hai.chalo Chalo
Nandani-no way.mera mood nahi hai.and she turned to go but manik held her and said-toh mood bana let hai.
With that he picked her up and started going towards her mini bedroom.
(Actually guys nandani has her bedroom sort of mini bedroom as sometimes she has a lot of work so she use to stay at back at designing house to complete her work)
Nandani- manik chodo..
Manik-jaan manik malhotra always gets what he wants..and gave her his famous smirk.
With that they reached her mini bedroom sort of place and manik made her sit on his lap and both started discussing about all the events happened in this 1 month as they were not able to talk properly on phone.while manik was answering everything and also time to time giving her soft kisses on her neck,lips..
Suddenly she got a call from her PA informing that all the gifts have been kept in her cabin.so both of them went out took the gifts and came inside..with again nandani sitting on manik's lap..
Nandani-oh my god manik itne sare giftssss.itna lane ki Kya zarurat thi
Manik smiling said-my jaan deserve more than this.so idiot don't you want to see your gifts kya?go ahead open it.
Nandani-hey I'm not an idiot but I love youuu...yayyiieee
Manik smiled at her childesh behavior and she started opening her gifts..