chapter 4

Hope you like this chapter.pls ignore grammatical errors..
Happy reading!
_______________________________________
Fab4,Raj and neoyonika were already present in the party and were attending guests.
At that moment manik entered the hall wearing his watch and everyone started clapping for him.
Manik politely thanked all of them and Raj took him to few important guests.
After attending few of them he finally moved towards his friends.
Dhruv-look finally manik Malhotra got time for us.
Manik-since when did you started teasing me like cabir
Cabir to dhruv-i'm proud of you my boy..
Dhruv-buddy cabir ke sath reh reh aadat toh lag hi jayegi na
Manik-whatever
He rolled of his eyes towards him when he suddenly heard mukti saying
Mukti-oh my God!is that nandu?
Omg she is looking so beautiful.
Cabir-kahan mukti?
Mukti-turn behind
As soon as manik turn behind he stopped breathing for a second as she was looking so hot,sexy, beautiful and what not.

Cabir-kahan mukti?Mukti-turn behindAs soon as manik turn behind he stopped breathing for a second as she was looking so hot,sexy, beautiful and what not

Alya-aaj toh sare ladke gaye..
Manik's pov
Oh my god!oh my god!she really wore the dress which I gave her.i'm so happyyyyy.jaan you are looking so irressitable.uff Kash hum akele hote..

While nandu reached towards the gang.
Nandani-hey guys.
Mukti-nandu have you just looked at your self?
Nandu-why what happened?am I not looking good?
Mukti-you idiot.you are looking sooooo hott.
Alya-true muktiii
Nandani- haha thank you guysss.even you both are looking sooooo beautiful.aakhir dress kisne Diya tha
She dramatically said this and everyone laughed.
Manik all this while was continuously staring at her.everybody noticed this..
Cabir-manik I know she is looking very beautiful but stop staring her creep.
While manik and nandu got embarrassed and everyone laughed at them..
Alya-aww so cute guysss..
With that she hugged everyone and when she came towards manik she forwarded his hand to him for a handshake but he took her in a hug.
Manik(whispering)-thank you soo much jaan for wearing this dress.i  totally loved it and I love you!you are looking so beautiful.don't blame me if I loose my control..
While nandani blushed at her statement
Cabir-bas na bhai.kitna hug karega.
Embarrased Manik and nandani broke the hug and manik was about to say something but nandani suddenly shouted.
Nandani-omg navyaaa tum yahan kaise?
Navya-shaant Meri maa.haa mein yahan
Nandani-tu yahan?par kaise?
Manik-meine bolta hun.actually mein ek song ke recording ke liye Gaya tha and vahan pe navya bhi aayi thi same song ki female version ke  recording ke liye.so we become good friends.
Nandani-ohh acchaaa.by the way you're looking beautiful.

Navya's outfitNavya-thanks nandu but not more than you

Navya's outfit
Navya-thanks nandu but not more than you.
While cabir all the time was staring at navya.navya noticed this and blushed..
Everyone was talking to each other when suddenly someone hugged manik with great force..
Everybody got furious and nandani was burning with anger..manik forcefully gave a smile and said
Manik-hi Soha.
Soha-heyy manikk.long time huh..u know I missed you Soo much.
Manik-ohh.hope you're enjoying the party.
He said to divert the topic because he saw nandu who was going to burst any minute..
Soha-baby why are you being so formal?
Manik-first of all I'm not your baby Soha and second that this the way I talk to people except some special ones..
Soha felt insulted but still said-oh common manik.even I'm special na.vo Sab chodo.come let's dance.
With that she almost dragged manik and manik could not do anything because he did not wanted to create a scene but his eyes were continuously at nandu trying to convey that he is sorry..
Mukti-ye soha idiot.kabhi nahi change hogi.bhai pata nahi itna bhi kaise usko tolerate karte hai..
Abhi-leave it mukti.don't spoil your mood because of her.come let's go for a dance
Mukti-okayyy ❤️
Dhruv-alya baby come let's go for a dance..
Alya-yess baby!
Cabir-sab chale Gaye
He turned towards navya and said
Cabir-may I have a dance with this beautiful lady?
Navya blushed and said-ya sure but nandu?
Nandani-don't worry navya.i'm okay.go enjoy.and also I'm not in a  mood to dance.
Navya-sure na?
Nandani-yesss my love.now goo.
With that cabir and navya also went.and now nandani was sitting alone sipping her drink when someone suddenly covered her eyes.
Nandani-who is this?
Person-guess Karo?
Nandani-Aryamannnnn
(So guys a new character.aryaman khaana.a fashion designer and nandu's friend.he is also invited to the party)
Nandani turned towards him and hugged him tightly.
Manik saw all this and was burning with anger.
Manik's pov
How dare he.how dare he touch my girl.i so want to go to nandu and take her from his arms but this soha man.so chipku.uff...
While nandu and aryaman talked to each other for a while and aryaman asked her for a dance on which she happily agreed..
They both were dancing and aryaman was continuously cracking some lame jokes making nandani laugh..

Manik was seeing this continuously and each minute his anger was increasing.having enough of their closeness he left soha and asked aryaman for letting him dance with nandani.it was almost like he was threatening aryaman through his eyes.aryaman quickly agreed and now nandani was in manik's arms.
(Imagine a beautiful romantic track playing in the background and dim lights)
Manik-how dare he.tum aise yahan vahan touch Karne ka..
Nandani-tumhe Kya hai.go enjoy with that idiot soha..usse hug karo
Manik- listen no one is allowed to touch you except me.you're mine and only mine!get this thing straight in your head properly
He said this in a dead serious tone while nandani replying in the same tone
Nandani-then you're also mine.only mime..no one is allowed to touch you.and next time if that soha comes na then I swear I'll break her face.
Manik laughed at her statement and nandani smiled at him)
Manik-i love you jaan!
Nandani- i love you too manik!

Both were now hugging each other and dancing cosily.everyone saw this and went off the stage.
The spotlight was on manik and nandani now.both were lost in each other..
Their parents, friends saw this and were very happy to see them together because they wanted this to happen..

While soha was burning with anger on seeing this and left the party..
Their trance were broken with the sudden claps in the background and that's when they realised their position and quickly moved away from each other and finally towards their friends
Cabir-wow manik and nandani Kya chemistry thi.
Kuch toh hua hai kuch ho Raha hai.
He dramatically started singing the song
Manik-cabirrr ruk tu
He was going to beat cabir but their parents called them and everyone started moving while cabir sighed in relief.both manik and nandani looked towards each other and they knew that time has come to tell everyone about them!
_______________________________________
Okay so here it goes end of 4th chapter.hope you guys like it.pls pls don't forget to share your views through the comment section and do vote!
Stay tuned for lots of upcoming surprises
Bye bye 🌸