chapter 6

Hey guys..I'm back again after a long time..so here it goes another chapter and also I have been thinking of converting this story into a dark story with mature content..so what do you guys think about that..if you want or don't want that to happen then pls share your views through the comment section and let me know that how many people are looking forward for this idea....
Anyway happy reading..
Pls ignore grammatical errors..
_______________________________________
A new morning with new hopes and new expectations..two people sleeping peacefully in each other's arms unaware of the storm which is soon going to hit their lives...
Manik's sleep was broken by the continues sound of alarm and he turn his head to see the most beautiful site in this world.. at least for him..
His baby was sleeping close to him in his arms and was looking extremely cute..
He was just staring at her face and was continuously thanking God for bringing her in his life..
After a good few minutes nandani's opened his eyes only to see manik staring at her with love filled eyes..
She smiled at him which instantly brought a smile on his face.
Nandani then moved close to him and kept her lips on his taking him into a soulful kiss..
Manik was intially shocked but quickly respond with more force...
After a good 5 minutes they broke the kiss and joined their heads..
Manik-jaan don't you think you're getting naughty day by day...
Nandani-oh really manik..look who's saying..
Manik-are but let me tell you that you are looking hell sexy right now....
Nandani the suddenly looked down and realised she was naked and blushed on this site but she managed to say
Nandani-shut up manik.now move..I need to go and take a bath.
Manik giving his famous smirk then said
Manik-how about we save time and water by taking a bath together?u know like since you're so sexy right now that I'm not able to control myself.so yaa

Nandani-uff manik..thanks but no thanks..I am going alone.now move
Manik-how about a quickie baby..
With that he picked up nandani in his arms and went towards the bathroom..
He placed her on the slab and after making the arrangements of the bath tub he started moving slowly towards her with a continuous smirk on his face..
Nandani-manik no.. don't you dare..we are already  late
Manik- don't worry about that my love.it's 7:30 in the morning and I know you have to leave for designing house at 10 so yeah we have plenty of time..
Nandani was about to say something but he shut his mouth with his lips..
Intially the kiss was slow but later it became fierce..full of force.
Both were literally chewing each other's lips and manik quickly picked her up making the only single piece of sheet fall from her body leaving her naked and made his way to the bathtub for a long long session..
_______________________________________
After a good long bath both came out and dressed each other..
Since they had more time so they decided to talk to each other.
Manik picked her up, sat on the bed and placed her on his lap.
Manik-jaan don't you think it's time to make our relationship official..like we are dating since so many years and now that our parents and Friends know about us so I was thinking why don't we put our picture on social media and make it official.
Nandan-yess Mani..even I was thinking the same..wait i'll select the picture..yayieee
Manik chuckled at her excitement..
Nanadani-manik you upload this picture

And I'll upload this one

(Imagine manik and nandani in these pictures)Manik-aww we are so cute

Manik-aww we are so cute..hainaa
Nandani-yeah yeah now shut up and upload it..
Manik-uff ye ladki..
With that they both uploaded their pictures and soon their phone started buzzing with continuous messages, comments and all..some were loving them as a couple while some were bashing..they know how to handle such situations as being celebraties they have seen such types of situations before..
So to keep away from all this they kept their phone aside.
Manik-chalo jaan see it's already time.. designing house nahi Jana hai?
Nandani-noo I just want to stay with you..
With that she snuggled more into him and manik was just adoring her.
Manik-so then what about your upcoming fashion show..who will do all those arrangements.
Nandani on hearing this quickly said-aiyappa mein kaise bhul gayi..no no aaj toh Jana hi padega..Chalo Chalo chalte hai..

Manik chuckled at her behaviour and they both went down not before sharing a long kiss..
_______________________________________
As they went down they saw everyone sitting on the dining table having a good time and laughing at Raj's silly jokes..
They both smiled and went towards them..
Cabir-look who's here..the new talk of the Town couple..so guys how was your night..I thought aaj toh tumlog bahar hi nahi aaoge..
Manik-cabirrrrr....zyada nahi bolray..ruk tu bas.
Neoyonika-cabir don't tease my kids..and you two come fast and have your breakfast.
Nandani-listen everyone.i have an important announcement to make.so guys as you all know i have an upcoming  fashion show  and I want all of you to be there with me and to support me..no excuses at all..I'll sent the invitation cards so make yourself free on that day..okay guyssss??
Everyone-okayyy momma
Nandani made a bad face and everybody laughed at that...
After having a good family time everyone went to their respective work places to continue their hectic day...
_______________________________________
So guys here is the end of chapter 6.hope you guys like it.pls pls don't forget to express your views through the comment section and do vote.i'll upload my next chapter on that basis..
And do tell me that how many people are looking forward on the idea of converting this story into a dark story..pls tell me otherwise I have to make my own decision..
Hope you guys like this chapter..
Bye bye 🌸