chapter 5

Here it comes another chapter.hope you like it!pls ignore grammatical errors.
Happy reading!
_______________________________________
The party was almost over.all the guests have left except  navya and  Murthy family as they wanted to discuss something very important with their children..
Manik knew that now it's time to announce their relationship.he looked at nandu as he was very nervous.nandani just blinked her eyes assuring that everything will be fine.
Suddenly manik got up and said-attention pls everyone.i want to make a very important announcement.
Cabir-everything okay na manik?
Manik- don't worry cabir.but pls don't get mad after listening this..
Alya- you are scaring us.just tell it.
Manik-yes so wait...jaan pls come here.
He said looking towards nandu.
Everyone was shocked to hear jaan from his mouth and said together loudly-jaaaaannnnn?
Manik entwined his hands with her and said-so guys iandnanduloveeachotheralot.
He said this very fast and closed his eyes so nobody was able to understand..
Dhruv-buddy what are you saying?
Manik-ok so mom dad Priya aunty Rajesh uncle I and nandu wanted to tell you that we love each other a lot and can't stay away from each other..
He said this and there was complete silence in the room.
Nandu thought they were not happy and was about to say something but Fab 5 pounced on manik and started beating him while elders were very happy so they hugged each other in excitement..
Cabir-sale idiot.how could you do this to us.you were in a relationship since so long and you didn't even bother to inform us about this..
Alya-true cabir..I thought we shared everything with each other
Mukti-bhai how could you do this.
Dhruv-buddy we didn't expected this from you.remember no secrets was the rule made by Fab 5.
Abhimanyu-nandu tune mujhe nahi bataya?I'm your brother nandu..at least I deserve to know this.
Navya-nandani I didn't expected this from you..
With this fab5,navya and abhimanyu we're saying continuously and nandu having enough of this suddenly shouted..
Nandu-enough guyss.guys we are very sorry.actually we wanted to reveal our relationship where we were extremely sure about each other and that is the reason we didn't tell you guys.pls na guys..sorryyyyyyyyy
She said this very cutely. how could no one melt at her cuteness.so they all decide to forgive them.
Fab 5 again pounced on manik and said together-we are so happy for you manik.you've got such a beautiful girl in your life.
Manik-ik guys and thank you so much..and went towards nandani and hugged her..
Then navya abhimanyu also hugged nandani and manik.
Priya-neo humara wish pura hogaya..
I'm so happyyy....
Manik-wish?kaisa wish Priya aunty?
Priya-offo manik abhi toh Hume maa bolna shuru Karo
Rajesh-aur mujhe dad
Neo and raj-and nandu beta Hume mom and dad..
Nandu smiled at this and said-ok mom and dad.
Manik-accha Priya maa abhi bologe?
Priya-ha vo actually me and neoyonika always wanted you two to marry each other and look our wish got fulfilled.infact we were going to talk to you both after the party but before that you both yourself gave this news...
Manik and nandani were shocked hearing this so neoyonika said-what happened manika and nandu?you both don't want to marry each other?
Manik and nandani together said-nooooo.hum to kabse wait kar rahe the.
Everyone laughed at their desperation while Manan blushed..
Raj-oye Rajesh hum samdhi ban Gaye..
Rajesh-haa Bhai.
Everyone smiled at their bond.manik wanted to spend some time with nandu after all this so he said
Manik-mom dad priya maa Rajesh dad if you don't mind can nandani stay with me tonight?
He was very nervous while asking them where their parents just smiled and understood them and said
Priya-offcourse reh sakti.humein toh koi problem nahi hai.haina neo?
Neo-ya ya off course..tumhari would be wife.jitna time spend karna hai Karo.
Manika and nandani smiled hearing this while everyone decided to go home as it was pretty late and everyone was tired.
While they were going out cabir pulled manik backwards and said.
Cabir-manik protection Haina?u know raat jaavan hai.tum dono bhi koi Kam javan nahi..Puri raat akele bedroom pe.nahi hai toh I can help you.mein leke aa sakta Hun Tere liye..
He said this with a naughty smile..
Manik-cabirrrrrr.zyada dimag mat Chala.chal jaa..
Cabir-dost dost na Raha..he said dramatically...
With that everyone went home and Manan moved towards manik room..
_______________________________________
Manik's room
As soon as they entered their room manik hugged nandani with all his force and nandani with a smile wrapped her arms around him..
Both were hugging each other for few minutes..
They broke the hug after few minutes and manik pecked her forehead and said-go change in the bathroom and I will change here..
Nandani-yess and she turned but suddenly she realized she doesn't have her clothes here.
Aiyappa clothes toh nahi hai mere manik..abhi kya karu?
Manik-oh ya right.but if you want you can take mine..
He said this with a naughty smile but what she said next made him shocked..
Nandani-yaa actually I don't mind.can you pls give me one of your long shirt.i'll wear that..
Manik-are you serious?
He was just imagining how nandu will look in this shirt
Nandani-yaa why?
Manik-no nothing..you go till then I'll give you my shirt.
Nandu-okayyy
He gave one of his shirt to nandu and changed himself in the room..
Manik was sitting with both his legs on the bed surfing through his phone when he heard a click of a door..
He looked up and was shocked to the core..
He saw nandu coming towards him in just his shirt and was looking hell sexy..
Nandani saw this and smirked.
Suddenly a naughty idea came on her mind to tease him..
She started walking towards him slowly while manik all this while was continuously staring at her..
She came towards manik and sat on her lap putting her leg on either sides of his waist and hands on his neck..
He was getting shocked by her acts and was just controlling himself while nandani started planting soft kisses all over his face.
He closed his eyes and clutched her waist tightly.she was kissing him everywhere except his lips..manik getting irritated suddenly flipped his position with nandu lying on bed and manik above her..
Manik-wanna play games with me baby?
Nandani-yess any problem?
Manik-no no not at all.but since you have started this and now it's my turn to end this.get ready jaan..
Nandani shivered at the way he said this and was about to say something when manik started kissing all over her face.
He was doing the same thing which nandani did.he was kissing her every where except her lips..
Nandu was so lost on his touch that she forget about her game..
Nandu was now getting irritated as he was not kissing her so she pulled his head towards her and kissed him with  all his force.
Manik was intially shocked at her bold nandu but later responded with the same intensity.both were now chewing each other lips.
While he was sucking her lower lips she was busy with his upper lips.both were kissing each other harshly and their tongues started fighting with each other.
After kissing each other for like a good few minutes manik left her lips and started planting soft kisses all over her neck...
While she was just pushing his head more towards her.while he was kissing his hands went on her boobs and he started pressing them hardly.
Nandani was in another level of pleasure.she was continuously moaning and sayin- harder manik.ahh
Manik hands slowly reached to her shirt buttons and started unbuttoning her..
After every shirt button he opened he planted a soft kiss and soon the shirt touched the ground and he could see her in her undergarments..
Nandani kept her eyes closed and manik went towards her face and started kissing her again..while his hands went towards her breasts pressing them..
His mouth started going downwards and he now started kissing all over her boobs and then in a minute he unclasped her bra and threw it..he was just looking at her upper body with so much love and said-jaan you are so beautiful..
Nandani blushed at his statement and manik latched on her boobs like a wild hungry man.
He was continuously sucking biting her everywhere..
Nandani moans were now louder..
He bite her ni**le and sucked it while did the same to other one..
Nandani having enough flipped her position making manik shocked..
She threw his shirt and started kissing his chest all over.she came towards his neck and Gave a lovebite while manik was clutching her waist tightly and was groaning.
Her hands went towards his shorts and started opening it and she started rubbing his pe**s fastly.
While manik was all the time groaning and was unable to control himself.
He flipped their position and removed her lower undergarment and started kissing her thigh slowly and finally giving soft kisses on her opening..
Now nandani became a moaning mess..he slid his tongue deep inside her while her hands were on his head..
Both were turned on and manik benting towards her kissed her while his hands went towards the table to grab the condom.
He put it on and entered her without any warning..
Nandu felt extreme pain in the beginning but soon it turned into pleasure and all she could tell is to do faster..
Nandani-ahh faster manik..
Manik-yes jaann
With that both got drowned into the world of pleasure and after hitting the climax manik lied down beside her and took her into his arms and said
Manik-i love you jaan.i love you so so much..
Nandani-i love you too Mani!
Manik pecked her forehead and they both slept in each other's arms...
_______________________________________
So guys another update.well this was also a long one.hope you guys like it and pls guys do comment and express your views because I want to know how many people are interested to read this story so on that basis I'll give my further updates..
Stay tuned for lots of surprises coming ahead.
Bye bye 🌸
Chapter 6-nandani's fashion show and  trip to goaaaaaa!!!!