Chapter 3: GF

Eclipse POV

While I was passed out, I had a vision. It was my relic trying to tell me something. That's how I knew about this world not being right. I snapped out of my thoughts about my dream. I had heard a sound at the door. I looked behind me to the door and saw the red haired werewolf from before. "B-Blaze?" Aph asked scared. "I think I know where Aaron is." Said the werewolf. I'm pretty sure his name is Blaze. "Why should I believe you!? You helped to try killing me!" Aph yelled.

If Blaze was really a bad person, he wouldn't be alive. "I know! It was that stupid Ein! All of us, he used a green potion on us." Said Blaze. "And your eyes weren't green. That means the potion became permanent." Said Aphmau. "It was but, death reverses the effects of a forever potion apparently." He said. "What are you saying?" Zane asked. "We all died. Aaron had to kill us or else we would've killed everyone." Explained Blaze. "Eclipse. Explain." Vylad ordered. I forgot to tell them...

"Well, I did say that there were a lot of people dead outside." I said innocently. "*sigh* I didn't think that meant you brought them all back." Said Vylad. "That's not important right now!" I said. "That would explain her being weak..." Said Laurence. "Um, who is that?" Blaze asked. "Oh! That's Eclipse. And, you may know Vylad and Laurence from highschool but that's who the other 2 are." Said Aph. "Okay. Way off topic here. Um, about this person that you may know where they are." I tried getting everyone back on topic.

"That's right! Aaron!" Said Aph. "I'm pretty sure I know where he is." Said Blaze. "Where? Take me there." Aph demanded. "Follow me." Said Blaze. "Wait!" I called after Blaze turned around to leave. "We should go too." I said to Vylad and Laurence. "But we need to get ba-" I didn't let Laurence finish the word. "I told you why I'm here. This may have something to do with the change against fate." I said. "Alright. Let's go." Said Vylad. Blaze started walking again with Aphmau, Vylad, Laurence and I following behind.

Blaze lead us to a huge building. "I'm pretty sure he's locked up in there." Said Blaze. We all walked inside the building except for Blaze. He said he wanted to go make sure the other werewolves are okay. Apparently, he was the first to wake up and immediately went to see Aphmau so he doesn't know if any of the others woke up. I was surprised we could just walk in the building. Earlier, I was filled in on what happened here on this island. The fact that there was no GF here concerns me.

When we got in, there were a few doors and a desk with a lady taking calls. "Shoot! I forgot, they know what I look like." Said Aphmau. We hid behind behind a corner. "I have an idea. There's no double of me here right? Well, that means that no one will recognize me and I won't cause any trouble for anyone in this world." I said. "So?" Laurence asked. "So I can hide all of you in my relic while I go find my way into the room where this Aaron person is." I said. "Relic?" Aph asked. "Long story." I said. "Okay." She replied.

"That's not a horrible plan but wouldn't that dangerous?" Asked Vylad. "No harm can come to you while you are in my relic." I said. "I meant for you." He said. "You know just as well as anyone back home that I won't go down easily. That's why you guys are safe too." I said with a determined, encouraging, and reassuring smile. "Alright then." Said Vylad. "Are you sure?" Laurence asked. "Positive." I said. "Alright then." He said. I looked at Aphmau. She nodded her head yes. I then sent them to my relic. They can hear me and I can hear them.

I went out an went to the desk. "Hello miss. Um, I'm looking to get help." I said. "If you go to that room over there and to your third door to the left, you should be able to ask for help." She said and pointed to one of the doors. "Thank you." I thanked and walked to the door. Then, I decided to try to find a room where I can get a GF uniform. Immediately, I found one of the rooms with the uniforms. I put one on over my clothes. I then left the room and went to the part of the building with the most guards. That must be the place where Aaron is.

I saw a man with white hair outside talking to a small group of GF members. I went over to them. "Why are you late!" He yelled at me. "I'm sorry. A small delay getting here." I lied. "You don't seem to be under my control yet..." I heard him say quietly. What. He cane over to me and looked me dead in the eye. His eyes turned green. Mine turned purple to deflect that mind control power he has. They turned back to normal immediately. I played along with it. He thinks I'm under his control. "Go guard the Ultima." The man ordered.

"Yes sir." I said, trying to sound as mindless as possible. I walked into the room we were standing in front of. There were quite a few GF members. I took my helmet mask thing off. I used my power to knock everyone out and teleport them somewhere else on the island. I saw a huge wolf looking at me thing in a huge cage. I let Aph, Vylad and Laurence out of the relic. The eyes of the wolf were red. "Don't look at his eyes!" Aph yelled. I, however, didn't listen. I looked him dead in the eye.

I could tell that those eyes were cursed. He also looked me dead in the eye. "E-Eclipse? Aren't you human?" Aph asked. She was confused. "Yes. I am." I said and turned to Vylad and Laurence. "Do not look at his eyes. I suggest not looking at his face in general." I warned. I looked back at him. "If you're human, how can you look at his eyes?" Aph asked but I didn't answer. I was trying to change him back to normal. Once he started changing back, I looked at Aphmau. "I'm not a normal human." I said.

"W-what happened to your eyes?" She asked worried. I tilted my head in confusion. "They used to be e/c. Now they're purple." She said. I didn't even realize my eyes turned. "It's fine. It's normal." I said. I turned my head to this Aaron person.

No way.