Chapter 7: Controlled

Eclipse POV

Michael opened the prison cell to let me out. I got up and left. I stood in front of him to wait for orders. Why is this happening!? "Go kill you friends." He ordered. No. I couldn't control it though. He clicked a button on a small remote he had. "Yes sir." I involuntarily said. I then teleported myself away. I had teleported right to Vylad and Laurence and the rest of them. I drew my sword. No. I don't want to do this. Stop! "Run." I barely managed to say. My voice was strained and forced and quiet. I then tried killing Vylad.

He kept dodging but I know he won't be able to for long. I could feel tears streaming down my face. I can't stand the though of losing my friends. It makes it worse that it would be by my own blade.

Vylad POV

"Run." Said Eclipse then she started trying to kill me. Her once e/c eyes were a bright bright green that made them not look natural at all. I could tell she couldn't control herself. I kept dodging her attacks but I can keep this up forever. How do we bring her back? I then noticed tears streaming down her face. She was trying to fight it. She really doesn't want to fight us.

Aphmau POV

Tears? She seems to be under the effects of a forever potion. How can she still cry? I remember when I was trying to kill Aaron, I couldn't do anything. I couldn't tell him to run. I couldn't cry. It must be because of what we were told about her. Wait! I know who we need right now. "Aaron. We need to find Lucinda." I said. "We don't know where she is if she's even still alive." He replied. "But we need to look. She's good at making potions. She can surely make a counter potion." I said.

"Alright. Vylad! Laurence! You two distract her! Me, Aph, Zane and Kawaii~Chan are going to look for our friend Lucinda!" Aaron called to them. "You better hurry." Said Laurence. We then tried to get away but we couldn't.

Eclipse POV

"Kill them." Michael said in my mind. No. I don't want to kill the people who I came here to save. I couldn't help it though. While Aaron, Aphmau, Zane and Kawaii~Chan tried running to find their friend, I teleported myself in front of them to stop them. "Fight." I said in the same voice as before. I then tried getting them but Laurence jumped in and blocked my sword with his. He was in his shadow knight form. "Like I said, hurry!" He said. "I'll fight you." He said to me. Thank you Laurence.

That's what I need, someone to distract me from killing everyone. I'm thankful Laurence is going to fight me to let the others get away. The problem is, I really don't want to have to fight. I know Laurence can keep up though. Especially with Vylad over there as well. They can hold me off for a while. I'm just scared that I may hurt one or both of them. I don't want to hurt them. Me and Laurence were locked in combat for a while but he started getting tired. Shoot! He can't fight for much longer. Vylad now decided to step in and help him.

Aphmau POV

There was one room here we haven't checked. Me and the rest of the group ran to that room. Lucinda may have tried to break into this place for a different reason. I opened the door. I saw her and Kim in that room. "Aphmau?" Lucinda asked when she saw me. "So you guys made it out?" Asked Kim. "We did but we need your help Lucinda." I said urgently. "Did something happen?" She asked. "We need you to a counter potion for a forever potion." Answered Aaron. "What!? Why?" She asked.

"Because a friend of ours is under the affect of a forever potion." I said. "Who?" Kim asked. "Her name is Eclipse. No time to explain." Zane answered. "But I need an emerald to make the counter potion." Said Lucinda. "I have one." Said someone behind her. "That's Terry." Said Lucinda. "I've met him before. He helped me and Aph hide when I turned her." Said Aaron. "So you have a emerald? Can we have it?" Kim asked. He handed Lucinda the emerald.

"There's a room to make potions right over there." Terry pointed to a door inside the room. "Thank you." I thanked and we hurried over there. Lucinda quickly made the potion and we headed back to where Eclipse was fighting Vylad and Laurence. "Laurence? Vylad? Why are they here?" Lucinda asked. "Explanations later!" I said.

Eclipse POV

Aph and friends returned with this world's Lucinda and Kim. Lucinda was holding a potion. That must be the counter potion. "Dodge it." I heard Michael's voice order in my head. When Lucinda tried throwing the potion at me, I teleported behind her and kicked her to the ground. "Come back." Michael ordered. He must've noticed that I was running low on power. I'm useless in a fight if I'm weak. I teleported back to him. "Next time, finish them." He said then walked away.

Vylad POV

The potion missed. This could be bad. We don't know how long it'll take to become permanent. We were told that the time may vary. I just hope that for Eclipse it's at least a few days for us to be able to help her.

Katelyn POV

I wish I could help the new girl but I can't. I know she helped my friends and became one if their friends. Now she has to kill them. I feel bad that I helped Michael get her but I had no choice. It only makes it worse that she can still sometimes act for herself. For example, when she was crying while fighting. Me and Garroth were watching the whole fight. She could even talk but barely. Knowing that you can do stuff for yourself still but not help your friends must be hard.

Eclipse POV

I was examining the bracelet that Michael put on my before. It seems powerful. I had no orders so just looking at my arm is fine. It's my still conscious mind that is doing most of the examining. Know I know what it is! It's to stop my relic from working when the bracelet is activated. That's what that remote was for. That also explains why my relic didn't protect me from the potion.

I swear, when I can control myself again, I will get revenge.