Chapter 5: Go Away

Eclipse POV

They came at me. I defended. We were locked in combat for a fair amount of time before I started to get tired. Just hours ago, I had used too much of my power and my strength hasn't been fully restored. "You were saying?" Said Kim as she laughed. "I can tell you guys are getting tired too." I said. I smiled. "You couldn't even easily beat someone who's currently weak. See my point. Actually, you haven't even beat me." I said. I then got an idea.

"You just want my relic right? Here. Try to take it." I said and summoned my relic outside my body. I sent it over to them. Melissa tried to grab it but couldn't. "What did you do to it?" Melissa asked. "Nothing. It's my relic's choice. Also, if you think that killing me would make it better, it won't. All it'll do is kill anyone who trys touching it. There's no winning." I said and called back my relic. Out of rage, Kim tried getting me with her sword. I teleported back to my group of friends and people from this world since they were all standing together.

Kim shot a blast at us from her relic. In a single wave of my arm, I created a shield against it that also made us invisible to them. It makes it seem like we teleported away but I don't have enough energy to do that. Once I saw them leave, I took down the barrier since it also takes a bit of energy. By this point, I was breathing heavily. I could barely stand. I was still quite weak from earlier. I was starting to lose balance so Vylad helped me. "So, those really were the Melissa and Kim from your world." Said Aaron. He was sad about it.

"For a moment, I though Melissa might've been alive." Said Kawaii~Chan. She must've died in this world. "Wait! Did something happen to Melissa!?" Aph asked loudly. "Melissa was shot letting me and Kawaii~Chan escape." Said Aaron. "What was she to this world?" I asked. "She was my sister." Said Aaron. "I am so sorry to hear that she passed." I said. "What about Kim?" I asked. "She's a friend of ours. As far as we know, she's still alive but we don't know where she is. She's also possessed by a ghost that's pretty much yandere for Zane." Explained Aph.

"Yandere?" I asked, not knowing the term. Kawaii~Chan explained what it means. "Wow. That's.... Wow." I said, not knowing what else to say. "Yeah..." Said Aphmau.

Michael POV

I decided to check on the Ultima to make sure he didn't get out. When I opened the door, the first thing I realized was that all of the guards weren't here. I looked at the cage. The Ultima isn't here!? Was it that new guard. They seemed suspicious. I think it was a girl? Not important. I swear I've heard that voice before though... But how could she possibly make all of the guards disappear without me noticing? We need to get the Ultima back! I sent everyone out. Including Katelyn an Garroth.

"Did something happen Michael?" Zack asked me. "The Ultima escaped." I answered. I then went to go to that building the Ultima was staying in originally. Once I got to the resort, I saw a face that shouldn't be here. Y/n. She shouldn't be in this world!

Eclipse POV

I looked at the door again. Vylad was still helping me stand. I saw the man with white hair from before. He laughed. "So that's what happened!" He said. I was confused. "Of course you wouldn't recognize me. I remember you Y/n." He said. "How do you know that name?" I asked in a threatening tone. "Maybe telling you my others names would. Remember Enki or the demon warlock?" He asked. My eyes widened in shock and a bit of fear. "B-but Travis killed you." I stuttered.

"And I escaped because of it." He said. "Do you know each other?" Zane asked. I ignored him. "There's no way you could be Enki." I said. "You didn't figure that out before?" He laughed. "Enki was a good person." I said. "And Shad? He started like that too." He said. I put my on my bracelet that Enki gave me hundreds of years ago. "Why are you so weak? Is it from bringing so many people back to life? From teleporting away my guards?" He asked. I then stood on my own. I was still a bit off balance but I don't care.

I drew my sword. "Please explain Eclipse." Said Laurence. "Do you remember back on Travis' home island? Remember how me, Aph, and Travis went to kill the demon warlock? Well, I'm just finding out now that he's alive. He's probably the reason this world is off balance." I explained. "That would make sense." Said Laurence. Then, I noticed something off. He's borrowing a body. This makes things harder since I don't want to hurt whoever's body he's borrowing.

Then, two people came out from behind him when he snapped his fingers. It was Katelyn and Garroth. They both had green eyes and Garroth had wolf ears and a wolf tail. They attacked. All I could do was defend. I'm too weak to do anything else. Laurence and Vylad drew their swords as well. "Eclipse, you need to stop fighting for today. Let me and Vylad take care of this." Said Laurence. "Just, try not to hurt them too back. They're being controlled." I said.

"Alright." Said Vylad. I put away my sword and stood back. As much as I don't want to sit back, arguing right now wouldn't be a great idea. I stood with the people from this world. "So, you know that guy?" Aaron asked. "Yeah. Didn't know he was Enki but yeah." I said. "Who's Enki?" Kawaii~Chan asked. "Enki was one of the divine warriors trusted with the relics. He was the keeper." I answered. "So, someone who wants many many people dead was trusted with a powerful relic? That totally makes sense." Said Aaron sarcastically.

"He wasn't evil at the time." I said. "And who's Shad?" Aph asked. "A horrible person. Shad the destroyer. One of the other divine warriors. The only other divine we know about." I replied. "He's also one of the ancestors of the Aaron from my world apparently." I said. "Again, a bad person shouldn't be trusted with a powerful relic." Said Aaron. "He war a good person too at the time." I said.

Jeez. Aaron is very sarcastic apparently.