Chapter 12

Well come to the chessy part i want to die when i wrote it... ewww

XuYing's POV
  I told the driver to park far a bit so I can enjoy alone walk. As I arrived at the fountain I check my phone and my eyes look left and right try to fine Jaemin. "He never late" i pout.
"Who said I'm late??" Out of sudden he back hugging me I giggle.
"I'm not late it just u can't see me with ur two eyes." He scoff I hit his arm a little.
"Owww that hurt!"
"So dramatic man" he turn me around but still I'm in his embrace. I feel my face heating up thanks lord that this park doesn't have bright light.

"Min why u want to meet me today, don't you tired?" He didn't answer but smile. A warm smile that sometime give me chill. (Weird I know myself)
"Why i can't?? We always meet up even we have no reason!!" He pout. Cute! I thought
"Haha funny!"
"Let's just enjoy for awhile. I miss spending time with u" he said and look up to the sky.
I sat on a ...(the thing like a chair but long we can sleep on what do we call it??) Jaemin have his head on my lap and we accompany by silence.

Jaemin's POV
"stargazing is always the first thing i want it to happen at the first time with someone I'm in love with" i scoff
"Hmm. Is it success yet??"
"Emm! it my happiness moment and part of my best memories" i said and deverse my gaze to her as she turn her head down to me. We stare eyes to eyes for a good second until she run her hand through my hair. I love her warmth scent. It always my favorite, everything of her.

"Xu! Can i ask u something?
"Hmmm??!" She humm I collect all my courage and talk.
"Do u have someone in ur heart already?" She look suprise but soften her gaze which make my heart flutter.
"Emm.! He is someone who I can related on when it come to things give me much pressure, he is someone with big heart, warm smile and which i really love him is he a reason person also love everyone around him"
"Can I be that someone u talking about?? Am I good enough to be someone u dream of?" I look straight in her eyes to found out sparkle in it??

XuYing's POV
He didn't care to break eyes contact. I smile to how confidence he have to confess.
I look up "of course Min-ah someone that I dream of, someone that I'm talking about is staying here with me and it the moment I cherish the most now." He sit up and smile as his soft lip touch my forehead I feel a bit goosebump. Suddenly he phone ringing. And I notice it just a messege from Haechan

"It's 11:11 Xu. Dont u think it a time for us?? We usually meet, call, text at this time. Dont u think it bring us together? Should we make a wish now?" He ask.
"We should and I thought u never notice it"
As that we close our eyes wish for what it could.

"I'll take u back to ur car!." He spat.
I just nod and smile widen.

It's be the best day of my life, the day i will never forget. I thought and look at him.