Chapter 21

Jaemin's POV
After recieving call from Mark hyung tell me to go at Xu house. I call the other too. When i arrived there i see Mark hyung hugging Xu tightly. The sight of her make my heart ache.

I immediately hug her. "What's wrong babe?? Who hurt you tell me please" i cry as soon as i feel her tear on my shirt. I look at Mark when the other arrived.
"Where Chenle?" Mark ask
"He went to china u know the thing" Haechan said with worry and sad face, it make me confuse and feel uneasy.

After Xu back to her sensce when sit in circle. I sat beside her, haechan on the left, jisung sit between Mark and me. I pat Xu back and ask her what happen. But she didnt answer. She keep looking at me so as the boys.
"Come on boy spill"
"Dont freak out okay Jaemin??" Haechan said and i nod

Haechan's POV
"So we got the news from Renjun that XuYing going to married with his older brother Huang Xuxi for company good and the wedding will be held in next Three days." I said while looking down at the carpet.

"What do you mean?? Didnt they know about our relationship?? Shouldnt Renjun tell them??" I thought he was going to explore but he seem calm like he know it would happen.
"Look Nana they know about u guys and Renjun also insist but her mother is the one who agree to everything" he turn to the other to confirm as they nod in reply.

"Is i-it t-true b-babe?" He shutter voice crash me in piece. Suddenly Xu start chuckling a bit and it become a laugh, she laugh like a psycho.
"I'm going to married my bestfriend relative. I'm going to be his sister in-law. I'm going to married someone i dont love" she wispher the last part while accompany it with her tears choking.

Jisung's POV
She laugh and cry in a second like her mood change when she on her period. (Oh jisung u know too alot about girl) if other people doesnt know about the situation they will think she a stupid girl or psychopath. Jaemin hyung hug her tight as his tears streaming down.
"It's okay b-babe, it's o-okay. L-look at m-me. If it your parent w-wish i'll b-be f-fine. I know your b-brother c-can be a perfect one for them. U said it didnt u? So t-they c-can o-only related on u." Jaemin hyung said with his shuttering voice i turn away not wanting to see and more heart breaking drama.

Whoever's POV
"Go and be a good gurl to them okay?? We promise to be together right?? But we still cant. Atleast we cherish every of our moment"
"But J-jaemin i-i cant g-go. H-he n-not u if so i can b-be with u like we p-promise" She said with tear float both on her cheek and heart.
"Every soulmate not ending up in good term. Maybe we meant to be together just a period of time. Promise me after ur wedding we still be friend like we us too okay?? Promise me u not worry about anything, promise me u 'll be happy" He said and starting to cry again. Everyone heart broken by seeing the sight of them. They give her strenght and courage to walk push pass the challenges.