Chapter 16

Whoever's POV
They having a meet up at the same place. But this time Jaemin brought sth for XuYing sth that meaning full to him. They sit on a bench in silence but not arkward, silence and peaceful.
"Xu! I'm sorry abo-"
"It's okay Min-ahh. i'm not angry just...!"
"Just..!?"
"Just not used to it."

Jaemin walk behind her at wear her a necklace.
"Err  Jaemin. What's this?"
"Xu promise me u'll keep this forever okay??? Don't lose it,!"
"It's beautiful, i promise Jaemin." With that Jaemin lead in peck her lip few good second and start to deepen the kiss it not like before. It's the sweet kiss she ever taste. They broke is and breath in the air. They spend time talk to each other as Jaemin head on XuYing lap.

XuYing's POV
I went back home, take shower and lay on my bed. I check my phone and sign.
"It's already pass midnight"
I touch the necklace Jaemin give me and smile. "Wonder why it important to u Jaemin"
With that i doze off to sleep with a smile on my face.

Renjun's POV
I went to the park fountain, saw Jaemin with XuYing.  "Look like u guys happy now maybe my backoff is a good choice I made" i talk to myself. I went back to the convinence store for some ice cream and bought ramen for Chenle.
"I'm back guys! Where Lele?"
"I'm here hyunggggggggg!" I giggle he shout as running down the stair.
"Hyung u the best" "emm go eat"

"U okay Renjun??" Haechan come in my room and ask.
"What u mean hyuck??? I'm fine see" i stand up and spin also give him a genius smile.
"U still love her??? Why dont u tell her atleast it feel better than keep it secret?"
"Where the point? I might destroy our friendship especially with Jaemin. I'll be fine okay hyuck?? Just need time."
"Yeah Renjun right Haechan. It take time to heal" Mark hyung enter the room and talk.
"I'm sleepy i go to sleep first" i said and climb up my bed.
"Good night" haechan and mark hyung said as they left my room.  It gonna be a long ass time.