Chapter 25

Jaemin's POV
After awhile everyone arrived at the house we introduce ourself to the one who a new recruit to us. I saw Xu again, but with her family. A complete happy family like i always think i build one with her. But it just a dream.
Everyone was having fun until it's late. I excuse myself and went to the park the place where we held our memoried, place where we spend our night stargazing together, place where i come when i miss her.

XuYing's POV
We having fun. The boys are like usually jokes around prank and stuff. Suddenly i remember the park fountain where me and Jaemin first accident meet and date.
"Lucas bring ZhouMin to sleep i go somewhere okay? U cant sleep first dont need to wait for me. We stay at this place tonight" i told my husband so that wouldnt worry if im gone.
"Okay babe dont be too late" he said and kiss me. I spend my energy walk around this neigborhood some place remind me when we skip class or hang out when it weekend. I let my leg drag me to where holy god know and it stop at the park infront the fountain.
I spot Jaemin sitting on the exact same bench our spotlight. "Destiny????" I ask myself and found my legs walk to him.

"What u doing here all alone??"
"I can ask u that too plus u a girl it dangerous to walk alone" he said in low tone. I sit beside him.
"How are u nana?"
"Fine i guess! U?"
"Same"

"I miss this moment that we used to spent together." He said out of sudden and give me a smile
"Me too. This one held alot of good memoried."
"Can i sleep on ur lap??"

Jaemin's POV
"Hmm" she hum as i let my head lay on her lap. It feel good like the old time.
"Did u miss me Xu?"
"Emm"
"It's been awhile and u still the same"
"U too Min-ah i wish we can stay like this forever" she call me those nickname. The name that make my heart flutter. With that we stay in silence.

We comfort enough for each other to be in this silence sence without arkwardness.
"It's 11:11 again and we here same pkace same time. Like our habit" she said while her eyes staring to the sky.
"It's impossible we can kiss and hug like before" i said and chuckle also to her.
"I guess so"

We wish and still hope even though we know it won't exist as we dream of
[both thinking]

There still a living butterfly moving deep down inside me whenever i see u. And every soulmates. They met, fall in love, loved and break up/ be together. I guess our is not meant to be 1path together. Ti XuYing

You have become the most important person in my life. And no one will replace. But now, I dont miss the person, but i miss the feeling. Our that link before now had seperate. Na Jaemin

If I'm allow to make one mistake in my life it would be you. If i'll be damned to make other mistake, it would be you again and again.
End........

Congratulation to me!!!! The story end and I'm planing to write the other one(just planing). I feel the end is a bit sugar tea lol anyway thanks for the support❤️💕🌊