EIGHT

Taehyung was excited this was the first time meeting Jimin so he was nervous as well. Over the five months they have been texting each other almost every day and Taehyung was sure he had feelings for the older boy. But he just had to make sure because everyone is different in real life compared to online.

But he just ignores his thoughts which weren't hard due to how loud his heart was beating. Taehyung pulled the sleeves of his oversized hoodie over his hands and opened the door. He looked around finally seeing the familiar boy who now had brown hair. Walking up to Jimin, Taehyung almost fell about twice and ran into a waitress.

As he sat down Jimin smiled making Taehyungs heart beat faster. He returned the gesture by giving him his signature boxy smile making Jimin feel warmth in his chest. As time goes by they realize they were just staring at each other. Jimin broke the silence by 'coughing'.

"Umm.....well.....do you want to order something," Jimin said with an awkward smile scratching the back of his neck. Taehyung could only nod and didn't even know he was pouting till Jimin noticed and pointed it out by flicking Taehyung lip.

They both ordered a strawberry frappé and Jimin got a cake pop Taehyung happily paid for it all. As they were waiting for their drinks Jimin finished his cake pop and Taehyung was falling more for the boy. Luckily for him, Jimin was a touchy person so he knew he had some feelings easily.

Once they got their drinks they left the Starbucks and went to a park since it was late October the leaves from the trees were falling and the sun fell early in the day. Taehyung looked at Jimin and saw how pretty he was as the sunset fell making an orange hue on his face. Taehyung couldn't help himself and put his arm around his waist. But the crazy thing was Jimin didn't pull back or even say anything he just smiled and put his head on Taehyung shoulder. Taehyung blushes taking his arm off Jimin making Jimin feel cold and missing the warmth Taehyung made him feel.

Jimin was starting to question why Taehyung made him feel this way he never liked someone before guy or girl so he was mostly confused from the way his body would react to the small touches that Taehyung provided. "Tae do you like guys...... I mean do you prefer guys over a girl or-" Jimins little rant was cut off by a hum and a nod from Taehyung "Do you Jimin?" Taehyung asked calmly well picking up a fallen leaf giving it to Jimin.

"I'm not sure I mean I never had a crush on a guy or girl so~" Jimin shrugged playing with the gifted leave from the younger. "Oh" Taehyung was disappointed what if Jimin never likes, him what if he's asexual or thinks that no one can love him the way he wants to be loved. Taehyung was pulled out of his thoughts by a hand snaking its way into his intertwining then.

"But maybe that can be changed......Kim Taehyung would you like to be my boyfriend" Taehyung didn't even answer instead he pulled Jimin in for the tightest hug he could make without killing the smaller boy.

Later that night they went to Jimins house and just cuddled till they fell asleep. Taehyung waking up to Jimin in his arms and Jimin waking up to pancakes and bacon.