SIXTEEN

After they left Namjoon and Jin's house Taehyung couldn't stop thinking of what Jimin said he sighed and looked at his boyfriend who was looking out the car window fully zoned out Taehyung couldn't help but smiled at his adorable lover.

Jimin was daydreaming about what it would be like to have sex with Taehyung would he fuck or make love? Would it hurt him?. Jimin is a virgin and he wants Taehyung to take away his innocence but he could never tell Taehyung that he is a virgin at 23.

Taehyung poked the older boys cheek trying to get him out of his trance "Jimin we're at my place" Jimin snapped out of his dream and walked to the door to meet up with Tae "what do you want to do?" Jimin grabs Taes hand pulling him to the couch. They cuddled for a while "I don't know what's on your mind" Taehyung asked looking at the boy who was looking out the window in front of them. "Sex," Jimin said with no hesitation Taehyung was shocked, to say the least, and turning red.

"Anything else," Taehyung said it's not like Taehyung didn't want to have sex with Jimin it's just he doesn't know how to no matter how much he looks at gay porn he's still lost by the end of it. Taehyung only had sex with two girls one was his first girlfriend and the second one was just a hookup after they broke up.

"Jimin can I ask you something" Jimin nodded fully putting his bottom lip in his mouth "even if I'm bad a having sex with you will you stay because I never had sex with a guy before and that's kinda the reason why a keep saying no" Taehyung ranting. Jimin smiled at how cute it was and straddled the boy putting his arms around taehyungs neck "I wouldn't care as long as it's with you I'll be fine" he kissed his boyfriend softly at first then it started to just rougher and messy.

Taehyung grabbed Jimins hips a squeezed making jimin let out a little whimper Taehyung moved Jimins hips to make him grind on him. They disconnected their lips to catch some air. Taehyung kissed his way down to Jimins neck leaving noticeable hickeys Jimin moaned and pulled on Taehyungs hair he started to move his hip faster.

"Let's go to the bedroom," Jimin said between breaths and got off Taehyung and ran to the bedroom. Taehyung chuckled and went to his room. When he entered his room he saw a pretty much naked Jimin laying on his bed making his erection grow he quickly stripped and climbed onto his boyfriend "Taehyungie do you know how to prep"he shook his head "well you have to lube me up and stretch me when you start to do it you have to let me relax and get used to it" Taehyung slowly nodded and went to go get some lube. His put it on his fingers and went to go finger Jimin.

Jimins backed arched as he groaned. Taehyung blushed and kept doing it "I want you now" Taehyung blushed harder at Jimins request and pulled out his fingers and grabbed his member. He slowly put it in Jimin trying not to hurt him as he got half way he moved his hips back and forth slowly still trying not to hurt the older.

Jimin was going insane from the teasing "go faster please Taehyungie" Jimin pulled his most cutest face and pulled Tae closer so now their chest to chest. Taehyung started to go a little faster but still gentle. Jimin held Taehyungs cheek to make them look at each other then he flipped them over so now Jimin was ridding Taehyung "now we go my pace" he put his hand on Taehyungs neck lightly squeezed and moved his hips as fast as he could "are you sure you're a virgin Jimin?" Taehyung asked grabbing the oldest hips "mmhm but a watch a lot of porn" Taehyung was a little shocked at this but he still let out moans every second.

This was so much better than being in a relationship with girls and Taehyungs knew he wanted to keep Jimin for a long ass time.

They both came at the same time and Jimin thought it was beautiful and romantic Taehyung giggled and grabbed a nearby shirt to clean them off then they did what they always do they cuddled for the rest of the night with Taehyung singing Jimin to sleep and caressing his boyfriends hand. "Jimin I love you" "I love you too Tae"