ELEVEN

Kim_Tae
I want to ask you something

Park_Jimin
Shoot

Kim_Tae
Well if I ask you over text then I'll look like a douche so come to my place

Park_Jimin
Ok be there in 15 minutes 😘

Kim_Tae
K 😘😘

-

Jimin turns off his phone and gets dressed in a baggy sweatshirt and blue ripped jeans and putting on his red converses and heading out the door well grabbing his keys.

On the way to Taehyung house, the Jimin listens to some Chase Atlantic and The Neighbourhood.

When he got to the front of the house he pulled Up to The driveway and walked up to the house locking his car. Jimin was about to knock when the door flew open revealing a girl about the same height as him and smiling like a crazy person.

"Jennie don't scare Jimin away please," Taehyung said sounding stressed making Jimin worry for his boyfriend. "Hi I'm Jennie you must be Jimin nice to finally meet you Tae won't stop talking about you" Taehyung just blushed and ran away Well Jimin and Jennie talked for a while as he got comfortable the first thing Jimin saw as the walked in was all the lights were tinted pink making it aesthetically pleasing to look at.

Once he sat down a small dog came up to him and hitting Jimins leg with his head and paws. "That's Yeotan Taehyung dog" Jennie smiled picking up the dog putting him on Jimins lap. Jimin couldn't help but pet the temping dog. Jimin laughed as the dog lick his face only stopping when the dog jumped out of his hands and on Jennie's lap.

Taehyung watched as his boyfriend played with his dog it felt good seeing them get along almost like a parent showing their kid their new lover. When Taehyung first got Yeotan he has a different special someone so in many ways, it was like that. Taehyung let out a big smile as he walked up to his lover sitting next to him.

"I see you two have gotten along," Taehyung said putting his arm around Jimins waist. Jimin nodded and rested his head on Taehyung shoulder and giving it a quick peck.

"So what you want to ask me, Babe," Jimin asked biting his bottom lip from him being so nervous. Taehyung looked around the room "I'll tell you upstairs in a more private setting" Taehyung got up and started to pull Jimin upstairs.

"Don't be too loud now" Jennie teased both Taehyung and Jimin blushed even Yeotan had to leave the room.

Once they reached the bedroom door out of breath from running up the stairs. They entered Taehyungs room locking the door. Jimin starting playing with the end of his shirt as Taehyung slowly walked over to him. "Hey Tae, can I ask you something" Jimin whispered getting shy from the question. Taehyung hummed a response "how did you find my account?" Taehyung froze from the question he can't tell him the real reason but if he doesn't then he would be lying to Jimin who he Loved and cared for.

But in the end, he told a lie "um....my friend showed me your account because he thought you were cute" Taehyung gulped he felt horrible for lying but the truth is to bad to tell. "Jimin can I tell you something" Taehyung held Jimins small hands "the reason I wanted to talk to you is because.......I lo-" Taehyung was cut off by the sound of a loud bang. They looked at each other a bolted downstairs.

They found shattered glass all over the floor Jimin picked up Yeotan so he wouldn't get cut and Jennie on the floor some pieces of glass in her stomach and leg. "What happened" Taehyung ran to her and held her up "well it's stupid but I was holding a vase and I tripped on Tannie and fell right on the vase" Jennie grabbed Taehyung forearm for support. But Jimin still got that jealous feeling in his gut "do you think you need to go to the hospital" Jimin sassed cutting in. Taehyung gave him a look and went straight back to Jennie "I can just pull the glass out myself but with the help of Taehyung of course" Jennie smirked to Jimin. "I'm going to bring you to a hospital k," Taehyung noticed the tension rising "Okay" Jennie replied a cute tone making Jimin almost gag.

——————
A/N I almost forget how good Jungkooks cover of lost stars is ugh I just love him so much