NINETEEN

Jimin and Taehyung were on their fourth date this week. So Jimin wanted to do something special for his boyfriend "Taehyungie can we go to your house later" Jimin asked picking at his food "sure babe" Taehyung answered taking a big bite of his apple which made Jimin feel a little hot and bothered. Which happens a lot after they had sex and Taehyung knew full well what he was doing to the older man. "How about we go to your place" Taehyung whispered seductively making Jimin feel ever smaller. All he could do was nod Taehyung smirked and grabbed his lovers hand and run to Jimin house which was a block or so away.

As Jimin locked the door he felt hands snake down do his waist right above his crotch making him let out a small whimper. Taehyung was getting harder and more impatient so he forcefully turned Jimin around and threw Jimin over his shoulders. Pretty much running to the bedroom to fuck the shit out of Jimin.

Meanwhile...

"Jennie you're insane why would you do this for simple guy who is also in a relationship with a guy mind you" Lisa points out to her best friend "can you shut up you fucking slut" Jennie hissed getting pissed "I can't concentrate with you constantly opening your whore mouth saying fucking nonsense" Jennie yelled throwing a nearby bottle of red wine aiming it at her friend but missing hitting the wall behind her. Lisa let go of her breath "maybe I should go" Lisa whispered pointing at the door Jennie just gave a look and Lisa bolted out the door.

After Jennie knew Lisa was gone she heading to her room. Walking into her room Jennie went straight to her bedside table pulling out the drawer grabbing the cold sliver item "you will soon be mine my darling Taehyung" she smirked looking at a picture of her Taehyung and Jimin "just need to fix some things first" she picked up the picture kissing Taehyung then threw it in the trash.