TWENTY

"Jimin are you ready to go" Taehyung yells upstairs trying to get his boyfriend to hurry up "almost babe calm down" Jimin yells back making Taehyung show off his boxy smile once Jimin came down they went straight for the car but not before Taehyung gave a nice ass slap to Jimin making him blush and making Taehyung smirk as he walked to the car opening the door to a bright red boyfriend.

After a twenty minute ride they arrived at the amusement park Jimins eyes glowed like a kid in a candy shop "Baby come on let's go ride something" Jimin said running out of the car "you can ride this dick" Taehyung said earning a good slap on his arm "why are you so dirty?" Jimin asked wrapping his arm around Taehyung "cause your too fucking sexy Mr. Park Jimin" Taehyung whispered in Jimins ear.

Rolling his eyes trying to keep cool but his heart was going insane "can we go on the tea cup ride?" Taehyung looks at the child's ride "fine but I'll do the spinning" Jimin hummed a response making his way to the ride.

————

After a couple more rides the couple was starting to get more and more worn out so they decided to go to the car. On the way they saw a girl in a black hoodie the hood covering her eyes and when they saw her pull out a gun they ran and they didn't plan on stopping but than.

Bang
Bang
Bang

Gunshots could be heard from a mile away Taehyung turned around seeing Jimin lying on the street blood everywhere then he looked down and saw blood coming out of his chest but he didn't care he just ran to Jimin

"Jimin" Taehyung cried caressing his lovers face "Jimin Baby please" his cries getting louder.

But nothing, nothing happened all Taehyung saw was the life drain Jimin his Jimin.

Taehyung sobbed til the pain in his chest became too much so he fell dead just like that head on the chest of his now dead lover cuddled up like every nice before they go to bed together forever just like they promise.

In the end they only have each other