FIFTEEN

Jimin called up Taehyung to tell him they were going to see his friends Jin and Namjoon. To say jimin was excited was an understatement Namjin was the closest thing he had to parents since he moved to Seoul so he was also extremely nervous too. He wore a red SnapBack with a black shirt, black jeans, round-rimmed glasses and some rings and bracelets paired with black combat boots. Also the necklace (but he never took it off).

Taehyung in the other hand was freaking out and running around the house making Yeotan run to the bedroom and hide under the bed. Taehyung took three showers to make sure he didn't smell, put the strongest cologne he owned on and changed from three different outfits but chose the one with a dress shirt that has white and red squares on it and black dress pants paired with black dress shoes.

Taehyung drove to Jimins house his hands starting to get sweaty as he got closer to the house but he focuses on the road and the calming music play from his speaker making sure he didn't freak out.

Five minutes later he got to the house he sighed and wiped the sweat on his pants as he walked to the front door. Before he could knock Jimin answered a smiled appeared on Taehyung face as he saw how adorable his boyfriend looked so he pulled his lover closer and kissed him "hello I'm Jin and this is my husband Namjoon" Taehyung jumps pulling away from Jimin. The older boy giggled and held the scared boy's hand intertwining their fingers.

"Jin, Namjoon this is my boyfriend Taehyung" Taehyung bowed at the men in front of him trying to be as respectful as possible they bowed back making Jimin out the biggest smile on his face and clapped jumping around. Jimin made his way to his 'parents' and hugged them pulling his boyfriend in the process making them group hug Taehyung blushed from how close he was to the couple as the hug ended he let out a sigh of relief and stood closer to Jimin following him like a lost puppy.

...

The four talked for a while and they didn't have any plan to stop until it was 2:30 am so the married couple went to bed and the youngers slept in the guest bedroom but instead of sleeping they were cuddling and telling each other story's of the childhood or awkward dates really anything that came to mind they were both high of emotions of lust and love.

"Tae when are we gonna do it" Jimin asked playing with Taehyung shirt which was starting to become a habit "what do you mean do it" he gave a puzzled look to his boyfriend "I mean when are we going to have sex" Taehyung was surprised and the question he turned bright red "um.....I-I mean if y-you want to m-maybe" Taehyung didn't know how to reacted. So he just turned over and tried to falll asleep Jimin in the other hand was a little sad he thought Taehyung didn't like him or he doesn't want to see him naked cause he thought he was fat tears formed on his eyes and quietly sobbed desperately hugging his boyfriend for some sort of love.

Taehyung knew Jimin was crying so he grabbed him and held him kissing his forehead and caressing his neck. He whispered sweet nothings in Jimins ear trying everything to calm him down until he heard small snores Taehyung smiled and fell asleep still holding on to boy with no plan of ever letting go.

...