We ARE The Fallen Angels! (Black veil Brides Fan fiction)(andy sixx love story)

Chapter One~ Who are?

                I walked the streets wondering why would my so called parents be so cruel. They abandon me and left me in the dirt of the side of a rode. I'm only 15 and I don't know where am I at I'm scared and alone and broken. I earn my money by singing on the street sometimes with a guitar i found. Most people feel bad for me and buy me something to eat others don't do nothing about it. I get it too I don't blame who want to help someone like me any way.

                i walked to a small park where their was teens family's and small kids. I set my things down on the floor and sat at a table and I started to play  notes. I taught myself how to play at the age of 5 and my mom thought me how to sing before she went crazy. 

                                  "Well I couldn't tell you why she felt that way,

She felt it everyday.
And I couldn't help her,
I just watched her make the same mistakes again.

What's wrong, what's wrong now?
Too many, too many problems.
Don't know where she belongs, where she belongs.
She wants to go home, but nobody's home.
It's where she lies, broken inside.
With no place to go, no place to go to dry her eyes.
Broken inside.

Open your eyes and look outside, find the reasons why.
You've been rejected, and now you can't find what you left behind.
Be strong, be strong now.
Too many, too many problems.
Don't know where she belongs, where she belongs.
She wants to go home, but nobody's home.
It's where she lies, broken inside.
With no place to go, no place to go to dry her eyes.
Broken inside.

Her feelings she hides.
Her dreams she can't find.
She's losing her mind.
She's fallen behind.
She can't find her place.
She's losing her faith.
She's fallen from grace.
She's all over the place.
Yeah,oh

She wants to go home, but nobody's home.
It's where she lies, broken inside.
With no place to go, no place to go to dry her eyes.
Broken inside.

She's lost inside, lost inside...oh oh yeah
She's lost inside, lost inside...oh oh yeah" I sang.  People gave me money and others didn't just left me. 

             "Hey you need any help?" a guy asked as I picked my money up and things.I didn't think he was talking to me so I ignored it. "well are you going to answer me?"

                    "You were talking to me?" I asked/whispered. I looked up to see a boy around 5'9" with blue icy eyes and shiny black hair. He was wearing black pants and a gray v neck with some converse. 

                     "Yeah, so you need help?" He asked again.

                  "No not really." I said as I started to walk.

                    "can I drive you home?" He asked. What home? I have no home! I thought.

                     "I'm not going home I'm going to eat." I said. I continued to walk and he grabbed my arm turning around.

                     "Let me take you my treat." He said smiling. How could I pass that up?

                    "You sure?" I asked he nodded and I agreed. He took us to a small diner we're we got out. We walked in and people stared at me wired and I was use to it we sat down.

                   "So what's your same?" He asked smiling.

                   "Sydney Sydney Jean Kingston what about you?" I asked.

                   "Jeremy Jeremy Miles Ferguson." he said I smiled and nodded as a waiter came and gave us a menu. "So where you live?" He asked raising his eyebrow.

                  "I I don't have a home." I said as low as possible. Those were the words that saved my whole life!!!

____________________________

thanks for reading please tell me what you think!!!