COD, Date's, and Babe

COD, Date's and Babe:

             After talking to Jinxx I felt a Little better so I took out a black long shirt, red skinny jeans, red and black supender's, black high heel boots and a red Bennie. I went to shower and change I did my hair and makeup before walking out seeing the guys playing COD. I bumped into Jake making up die and took his controller before kicking everyone ass. Ashley went on bout getting beat by a girl while CC,Jake and Jinxx played again.

              "Sydney can we talk please?" Andy asked. I nodded and we walked to his room as Ashley chuckled and winked at me.

              "So what's up Biersack?" I asked raising a eyebrow.

             "um I don't  know what you may think bout this but um I was wondering if um you would like to go out once we get to New York." He asked while blushing.

             "I would love to Andy." I said blushing but smiling. He snapped his head up to look at me and smiled wide. He hugged me tight as i laugh and looked down at me I smiled up at him and before we knew it we were kissing. He had his hands on my hip as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

             "Aww you two are soo cute!!!" we heard CC say as everyone gagged. We pulled apart and I saw Jinxx and Ashley smirk as Jake laugh.

             "How bout I beat your guys asses again at COD!" I yelled before running to get a controll.

            "Good luck Princess but it ain't happening." Ashley said sitting next to me.

                "Your going to be raw meat." Jake said sitting in front of me on the floor.

             "How bout less talking and ass whopping." Jinxx said sitting next to Ash.

            "Imma be the winner." CC said bouncing next to Jake.

           "No I will." Andy said running before being tripped by Babe making us all laugh. "Ow that hurt." He said looking up at us. I started to crack up as Babe ran to my lap squalling and Andy growled at her.

           "Bad Andrew!" CC said laughing as Andy flipped him off and glared at Babe.This was going to be one Tour!

___________________________________

thanks for reading please vote and comment.