A broken barbie, Andy and me?!?!

Not edit and crapy i know

A broken barbie, Andy, and me?!?:

              It was friday night and we got to new york citey yesterday today was Andy and I date. He wouldn't tell me where we were going and it was annoying. Right now they were chilling with Motionless In White and Blood On The Dance Floor. I pulled out a "Bitches love Ben" shirt with hot pink skinny jeans black vans and andy's Kiss sweatshirt. I went to do my hair and put a pink bow before doing my make up and running out side.

                Chris Andy and Ricky were talking while Jake Balz CC James and Ben danced around. Danny Angelo Jayy Dahvie Sam Cam ashley and everyone else were sitting drinking bear while talking by porn mag's GROSS!!! I ran and jumped on Ricky's back making he let out a girly scream but catch me. Andy raised an eyebrow and Chriss laugh.

               "Hia Horror whats cookin good lookin holla pie." I said to Ricky Chris and Andy.

              "Why am I pie and Chris is good lookin?" Andy wined.

               "Have you not seen this bueaty." Chris said a we all laugh.

                "Whats up Lil Jinxx." Ricky said earning a smack from me and a snicker from him.

               "Bored as fuck who wanna get pizza and watch a movie?" I asked.Everyone agreed and soon we were neer the venus stage with a projecter pizza and a bunch of movies.

                "I vow we watch Ted!" Andy and I yelled.

               "Let's watch toy story 3." C.C wined.

                "No let's watch Devil!!" Ricky said. Andy and I sunch to the projecter putting on Ted and grabbing a pizza box before sitting down on our Rebal blanket eating and snuggling. I watch the guys fight a little before the movie started.

                 "The movie's staring!" Andy yelled. They all turned to look with shock expression making me and Andy laugh.

            "That is so not fiar asshole's." Ricky said glaring at us.

             "Laungue Dude." C.C said pushing him before jumping onto Ashley's lap and eating pizza. We all stelled down watched the movie til Ben had to piss. We paused the movie and we heard some squiling I looked at Andy rasing an eyebrow.

              "That sounds like babe." I said before Babe went runnign with a bunch of merch poeople and others and Ben after him. I jumped up starting to chanse Babe with everyone else.  Babe ran into a puddle of mudd and I jumped in after her grabbing her and sccowling. I got out the mudd with everyone lauging and Jinxx shacking his head.

                 "You the one who wanted a pig." She said lauging.

                 "Shut up Jinxx." I said before stomping away leaving everyone laughing.