Chapter Two~ OMG BEST DAY OF OUR LIFE!

We ARE The Fallen Angels! 

Chapter Two~ OMG BEST DAY OF OUR LIFE!

                That day four years ago I was lucky to meet Jeremy if I didn't I don't know where i be at the moment. After I told him I was homeless he took me to his house and I told his parents what happen. They felt bad and took me in and know I'm known as Jeremy's sister. Yeah they changed my last name to Ferguson so I could really be part of the family.

                   I've learned allot bout Jeremy and we got really close over the years and to be blunt he's freaking awesome. Jeremy plays guitar, piano, and violin and he's awesome at it. We live in Hollywood, California and it's freakin amazing. Jeremy was called to be in a band named Black Veil Brides here and we were waiting for the meeting. For some reason Jeremy changed his name to Jinxx and I love it to be honest.

                      "Jinxx we're ready." a guy in a black suit. 

                       "Let's go Syd." Jinxx said getting up and walking to a room. i fallowed after to see in the room an amazing looking guy with a older guy their too.

                         "Hello Jixx this is Andy Biersack and I'm Jonathan Syverson." The older guy said.

                  "Hello Andy Jonathan I'm Jeremy Ferguson or Jinxx and this is my sister Sydney Ferguson." Jeremy said.

                          "Hi." i said shyly before hiding behind Jeremy.

                        "I'm sorry if she seems a little shy she's just really shy and cautious around new people." Jeremy said.

                        "It's alright so how bout we get to work." a deep husky voice said. I guess that's Andy if his voice sounds like this I wonder how he sounds singing.

*******

         After the meeting we went home to tell mom dad and our sister Sarah the good news bout Jinxx making the band. They were going to be so happy for I mean they always wanted Jinxx to fallow his dreams and since his other band didn't work they were hoping this one will. I was hoping the same as them since this is really the only thing Jinxx could want.

            "MOM DAD CAN WE TALK!!!!!!!!!!!" Jinxx yelled oping the door.

              "WE'RE IN THE LIVING ROOM JEREMY." Our mother called. We walked into the living room to see our parents cuddling on the couch with Sarah texting on her phone.

               "So what's so big son?" Dad asked. Jinxx and I looked a each other before jumping around and clapping.

                "JINXX MADE THE BAND MY PRETTY LITTLE MONKEYS." I yelled as I my happy dance with Jinxx.

                "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH."my mother and sister screamed before bringing Jinxx into a big hug then dragging me into it.

                    "Well that's good son when are you and the band going to work on this whole band thing?" our father asked.

                     "Well we didn't talk bout it yet so we still got to wait." Jinxx said. He sat down and I smiled at him he was getting his big break. I have a feeling BVB is going to go worldwide and they will be amazing.

-________________________________________________-

Thanks for reading it means allot to me please vote and comment.

Also remember this is a fan fiction what I'm writing has some facts but most of it I'm just making up.