Tour wont be that bad ;P

Tour wont be that bad ;P:

             It was the day before we leave for tour and Jinxx and I had allot to do before we were ready to leave. We had to drop the dogs at our parents house make sure Sarah is okay with the house finish packing and make sure Babe was okay to go with us. Andy was still upset bout a pig coming but he's becoming okay with the idea. I find it funny how five guys, one teenage girl and a pig are going to be in a tour bus . As we drove back home from taking the dog and getting Babe from the vet we were on the way to finish unpacking. 

****************

                 Today was the day we left for tour and I couldn't be more happy. I took a shower and changed into a batman tank top yellow skinny jeans my batman converse and put a bunch of rubber brackets and friendship brackets me and the guys made. I put on some lip gloss before fixing my hair a little and putting a beanie on.  

                  "Come on Syd we have to go." Jinxx yelled. I grabbed my black veil bride book bag and ran down to where my brother was. We gave Sarah the keys before walking to the tour bus where the rest of the band was waiting with Babe.

                      "Do we really have to bring the pig?" Andy whined.

                      "Yes yes we do Now on with the bus." I getting into superman pose.

                      "Did I tell you batman looks sexy on you." Andy said winking. I blushed as Jinxx smacked the back of his head and said to back off. 

                    "Keep it in your pants Biersack." Jinxx said making everyone laugh.

                   "I don't think that's possible with Syd round." Ashley said smirking.

                 "Well your going to have to make it possible." Jinxx growled while walking to his bunk grumbling things under his breath.

                   "Well what d we do?" I asked.

                     "Unpack and watch a movie." CC said smiling.

                    "WE'RE WATCHING BATMAN!!!!" Andy and I yelled at the same time before laughing and blushing. The guys groaned but agreed and we got to unpacking with Babe running around squealing. We were just happy Andy had his own bedroom in the back cause he would have killed Babe by now.

                Soon enough I had unpacked sent things right and put on some pictures around the bunk. I did some twitting while the guys finished and then I chose to make a snack before we watching Batman. After the movie Andy and I picked to watching Toy Story 3 while the others went to sleep. After awhile I fell into a deep slumber snuggled into Andy.

**************************

*Jinxx P.O.V*

              As I walked to the living room to watch some t.v and eat I saw my sister and Andy cuddle with Toy Story playing. I smiled took my sister phone snapped a pic and did the same with andy's phone. I heard the guys coming out their bunks and walking to me before awwing at the scene making Andy and Syd wake up.

                    "You two look so cute." CC said smiling. My sister blush and walked to her bunk maybe to go back to sleep. I looked at Andy as I felt his stare on me I raised an eyebrow as he frown and he walked away. I grabbed his arm and pulled him towards me.

                        "Break her heart and I'll break that face of your's." I warned before going to clean my plate and talk to Syd.

                        I knew Andy had a thing for Syd and I knew she felt the same they just never showed it. It's clear they both make an amazing couple it's also clear both would be hurt if they we're in any relationship that had other people. 

                   "Sydney can we talk?" I asked as I open her bunk curtain. She was writing in her notebook with Babe next to her.

                    "Sure bro." She said moving over. I got in the bunk next to her and smiled at her as she closed her book. 

                     "I know you have a thing for Andy and I'm not going to say you can't date him or anything. That's your choice but I don't want you to be hurt so be careful Syd. You'r my little sister and i don't want you hurt I love you to much." I said as I hugged her. She sighed and hugged me back thinking for a minute.

                      "How do you even know if I have a chance with him?" She asked. I chuckled making her look up at me confused it was quit easy to see Andy loves her.

                     "I just know Syd." I said before getting out and walking to CC.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading :)