Character Profile

Name: Cadis Etrama Di Raizel

Nickname: Rai, The Noblesse

Age: 2000+

Race: Noble

Affiliation:

Nobles (Currently)

Rai's Group (Currently)

Lukedonia(Currently)

Konohagakure (Currently)

Occupation: The Noblesse, Ninja of Konohagakure 

Appearance:

Rai is extremely handsome and elegant individual by Nobles and humans alike. He has scarlet-red eyes (a common trait among Pure-blood Nobles) and jet black hair. He was usually seen wearing the Ye Ran High School uniform however currently he wears his Lukedonia outfit. He has a silver cross on his left ear which is later revealed to be a gift from that seals his powers.

Personality:

Raizel has an unemotional, regal demeanour, and he inspires awe and respect from both his friends and foes. This relates to his enormous reserve of raw power, which is both a blessing and a burden for Raizel. The duty of bearing the responsibility of such power is what causes him to act in a reclusive and seemingly apathetic manner. However, his composure is sometimes broken by his perplexity and ineptitude when it comes to understanding and utilizing the technology found in modern times, even when he is truly distressed, Raizel maintains the same dutiful, stoic countenance (as observed by those around him).

Now in this dimension it appears that his health has regained to normal for unknown reason and it doesn't drain his life force which is really strange since it should drain his life force when using his power.

He often tends to be lost And like Naruto he's a big fan of  Ramen. Although he seems cold and apathetic on the outside, Rai has shown compassion towards human beings. Although it is not known whether this is due to actual compassion or out of pride.

Rai also has a great sense of duty as he decides to remain "The Noblesse" whose life is even harder than that of the Lord. According to Frankenstein, Rai was feared by all the Nobles in Lukedonia and chose to spend most of his life by himself at his mansion. He yearned for a normal life and seeing how M-21, Takeo and Tao wanted the same thing, he wants to protect them and make sure they have what he couldn't have. He is willing to forgive traitors who have attempted to take his life, but he will punish them for harming those he swore to protect (the nobles and the humans) and for breaking the balance of world.

Rai loves the company of the human children he meets at Ye Ran and now at Konohagakure. In fact, he is called 'Rai' both of them. He can never bear to see them injured. He is shown to be unwilling to enter a temporary slumber (after using his power) even for a short time because of his uncertainty as to when he will wake up and if he will get to meet the children again in the world he has come to know. However this has changed when he arrived in the Shinobi world, since his powers no longer drains his life force for unknown reasons.

Rai has a profound love for eating Ramen Noodles and Frankenstein strives to create the perfect Ramen for his Master. Rai loathes his clothes getting dirty or messy which can be easily perceived as he keeps them very tidy and clean. And now he has found Ichiraku Ramen which has become heaven for him.

Likes: Ramen, Naruto, Frankenstein, Ichiraku Ramen

Dislikes:  fangirls, Danzo, the council, Itachi Uchiha, Obito Uchiha, Orochimaru, Kabuto, those who hurt his friends

Raizel is shown to be the most powerful Noble. He is powerful enough to make the enemies tremble just from his very presence. He has power that is far beyond that of several Clan Leaders combined and has Frankenstein as his powerful servant and the Shinobi. 

His powers are Telekineses, costume change, Telepathy, Mind control, Mind reading, mind link, superhuman strength, superhuman speed, Aura manipulation, Blood reign, power sealing, blood field, blood wings, blood Phoenix, Hemokinesis, Void hole, Ragnarok