Chapter 5

Next Day...

Team seven looked at the odd scene in front of them. A certain long-haired man with blonde hair was kneeling in front of the most stoic man in the Elemental Nations. The strangest thing was that the blonde knew the ravenette and had a sense of absolute loyalty to him. Let's go back a few hours...

.

Flashback

"So is this your first time out of the village Rai?" Sakura said.

Rai nodded.

Tazuna looked at Kakashi who was reading his Icha Icha book. "Kakashi-san?"

"Yes?" Kakashi said without looking at the client.

"Does that man ever speak?"

Kakashi looked at who Tazuna was pointing out and sweatdropped. "He does."

"Eh?"

"Very rarely." Kakashi added.

Tazuna sweatdropped."Is he an Uchiha?"

"No. But he might as well be with that expression of his."

Tazuna and Kakashi looked at the stoic Noblesse who nodded at Sakura's questions and sweatdropped. 

"T-That's true." Tazuna said nervously.

After Team seven defeated the two rouge ninjas, they were then intercepted again by a new rouge ninja, and this time it was an A-Rank ninja, Zabuza Momochi. Although, no one expected the fight to get interrupted by someone strange.

Flashback ends.

.

Everyone looked at the newcomer who stepped in the middle of a battle. 

"Have you seen a ravenette with an award-winning poker face that resembles the Uchiha?" the blonde said.

Everyone facefaulted at how calm the man was even though he was in the middle of a battle.

Zabuza's eyebrows twitched. Who the hell comes in the middle of a battle and asks a question for God's sake?!

"Oi, we're in the middle of a battle, bastard peacock!" Zabuza shouted as he glared at the blonde man.

The blonde twitched at the familiar nickname that a certain noble used to call him. "What did you say cow?!"

"Who are you calling cow, peacock?!"

A tickmark formed on the blonde's temple. "Why you! I wi-" His eyes widened when he felt a familiar presence. He looked toward the source and quickly kneeled when he saw the figure. "Master!"

Rai smiled slightly and nodded. "Frankenstein."

Wind passed everyone dramatically.

"MASTER!?" Everyone shouted.

Frankenstein ignored their outburst and looked up at the ravenette. "I have been looking for you."

Rai nodded.

"When you disappeared, I caught that elder." Frankenstein looked up. A dark, sadistic aura appeared around the blonde. Everyone except Rai flinched while Rai only sighed. "I tortured him slowly and painfully. And then I massacred his allies, and I asked them nicely to bring me where you last disappeared. After they did I killed them too. Hehehehehe...."

Rai sighed again at his antics.

"Ahem. Why are you with them master?" Frankenstein glared at Team seven.

Rai tilted his face to the side. "I got lost. Joined a village. Threatened the leader. Came to this mission with them. The blonde has Kurama."

Everyone sweatdropped at his short answers. Frankenstein narrowed his eyes at the name. "You are telling me that stupid fox is sealed in him?"

Rai nodded.

"Hehehehe hahahahah ahahahhahah now I can kill him without the worry of him escaping hehehhee hahahahah." the blonde laughed madly.

Everyone shivered while Rai looked at the madman with the same stoic expression. "Frankenstein."

"Yes master?" Frankentein said.

"You will not harm Naruto."

Naruto paled at the revelation. "What?!"

"Don't worry I will take the fox out of him." Frankenstein said while smiling.

Rai deadpanned. "He will die."

"Do not worry, I'll find a way." Frankenstein said while smiling.

Rai narrowed his eyes at the smiling blonde. "Frankenstein you will not hurt Naruto understand?"

Frankenstein flinched. "Y-Yes master."

Rai nodded. 

"Now what should we do with you?" Frankenstein said as he glared at Zabuza.